Apr

real-chance-of-love-reality-star-colon-cancer-the-jasmine-brand1-595x538

Last month, we shared the very sad news, surrounding Ahmad ‘Real Givens’. The former VH1 reality star (back in 2008 brothers Chance–real name Kamal Givens and Real–real name Ahmad Givens had a popular show called ‘Real Chance of Love’, where they were on a (staged) mission to find true love) was in a Beverly Hills hospital, fighting stage four colon cancer. Well, we have an update. This week, Ahmad posted a Facebook message, sharing the following:

“Hey everyone,I know its been awhile since I’ve been on here.I’m sure most of you know I have colon cancer.At this moment I would like everyone to know I am doing a lot better after the chemo,changing my diet and the biggest impact of all which is God.He is truly amazing….It has truly touched my heart to see the love and support I have received from family,friends,associates,the media and all the people on facebook and twitter.I want to say THANK YOU to everyone and all those who have donated.Your donations have helped more than you know and I don’t know how to thank you enough.I’m gonna fight this cancer with all my strength and with God’s grace and love,I believe I’m gonna beat this.I’ll keep u posted on my progress and again,I thank you for all the donations,love and support from everyone.Thank you and I love you all.God bless”

Let’s keep prayers up for Ahmad and all those battling this serious disease. [RATED RnB]

9 Comments to “Ahmad ‘Real Givens’ Gives Update About Battle With Colon Cancer, ‘It Has Truly Touched My Heart.’”

1. Nikki757 says:

Aww…Very positive! Keep your head high!

2. DIVA says:

Glad to know he is doing better! Hang in there & keep fighting! My prayers are with you and your family.

3. Ahmad, you are in the thoughts and prayers of so many. Know that your belief in and love of God will see you through this ordeal. No one can outdo God when it comes to blessings and miracles. So, trust in Him with all your heart. Godspeed!!!

4. lisa says:

praying for you!

5. kierra says:

We all love ahmad god is gonna work In your favor ,love and best wishes

6. teetee says:

Amen my prayers goes out to u and ur family

7. I think this is one of the most vital info for me.
    And i’m glad reading your article. But wanna remark on some general things, The web site style is wonderful, the articles is really great : D. Good job, cheers

8. jazmine says:

hi baby are you ok i just want to say i love you

your in my prayers