Aug

stevie j-joseline-cover magazine as married couple-the jasmine brand

Stevie J and Joseline Hernandez have landed their first cover, as a couple. After months of rumors, the Love & Hip Hop Atlanta couple was finally allowed to confirm their marriage. Giving the exclusive to their cast mate Benzino, who runs Hip Hop Weekly, Stevie finally shares the details about their big day, explaining that the two didn’t have a ceremony, but went to the Justice of the Peace.

We’ll do it on the show or something. Or have our own show and have some kids on the show.

Which totally explains reports that the two will have their own spin-off, right? He also talked about the drama between Mimi and Joseline, which is clearly evident on the teaser that we shared of the reunion show:

There’s some jealousy there but I don’t believe there’s enough to where there would be a problem. Joseline is my wife now, and Mimi is the mother of my child. Not a whole lot can be done. But I can make sure that Mimi will always be good. That’s not going to change. But I’m married now — I’m married now!

If they like it, we love it-Right?

Screen shot 2013-08-02 at 2.38.55 PM

zv7qrnb

6 Comments to “Stevie J & Joseline Land 1st Magazine Cover As Married Couple, Couple Explains Why They Opted for ‘Justice of the Peace’”

1. kay p says:

I can’t

LOL- hilarious. I might just buy a copy of that issue.

3. celena says:

Joseline is a slut and Stevie J is a Bitch!

4. choclatefox says:

Show me the official court document with the honorable judge (*insert name) and the seal. I do not believe it. Just because they did an interview doesn’t make it true. We know how reality aka hollyhood/wood creates buzz just like record labels do. We shall see.

5. Miss AG says:

These two trifling

6. Brandi says:

Joseline let him fuck other bitches and well Mimi wasn’t going for the shenanigans so the side chick got the man and the beef cake not the heart. He start having to pay child support he will change his attitude.