Aug
2014

Written by tjbwriteratlanta in Celebrity Interviews
Screen Shot 2014-08-14 at 8.18.34 AM
After Monday night’s explosive episode of Love & Hip Hop Atlantathe main focus of the show, cast member Mimi Faust, went through a whirlwind of life issues for the past two shows. From heartbreak of her father’s death, public scrutiny surrounding her sex tape and drama with the father of her child (Stevie J), she’s got a lot to say. Not to mention her boyfriend (Nikko) hiding a HUGE secret.
Screen Shot 2014-08-14 at 8.17.59 AM
In an exclusive interview with theJasmineBRAND.com Mimi opens up about all of the above.
Were there any warning signs Nikko was married? Does she believe the sex tape was leaked by Nikko? Is she concerned by reports that her child’s father Stevie J and Joseline Hernandez abuse drugs?
MiMifaust-Interview1-thejasmineBRAND
Check out PART 1 of our revealing conversation below.
theJasmineBRAND.com: This week’s episode was pretty eventful in terms for your relationship with Nikko. Can you share how you found out?
Mimi Faust: I discovered about his marriage actually on MediaTakeOut, and I didn’t believe it at first because MTO prints a lot of things that aren’t true but something said let me just ask him because I’m getting a lot of phone calls and stuff. So, I just said this stuff on MTO and I came to him just so matter of fact and he just came out and was like ‘yea, sure I’m married’ What?!?
lhha-Nikko-Mimi Faust-yandy smith-egl atlanta event-the jasmine brand
theJasmineBRAND.comSo you never had any inclination to ask?
Mimi Faust: I’ll tell you what was very odd. The year before when Erica and I went to the psychic and the psychic said ‘The guy that you’re with is married’ now…I didn’t know if she was talking about Stevie, and I wasn’t with Stevie but he is my daughter’s father and it never occurred to me that it was Nikko, so I just assumed that she was talking about Stevie but the psychic did tell me that. It never occurred to me to ask Nikko so, No.
theJasmineBRAND.comHave you spoken to him since the episode aired?
Mimi Faust: No I have not, after it aired absolutely not, no I haven’t.

10 Comments to “[INTERVIEW] Mimi Faust Opens Up About Nikko’s Secret Wife, Red Flags & Is She Concerned About Stevie J’s Alleged Drug Use?”

1. Razzi says:

Good interview. She still strikes me a the lying type. Why wait for the episode to air to stop speaking to him? Didnt the info about him being married come out before the episode aired?? And i couldve sworn I just saw pictures on line in the past few weeks of Joseline shopping in a clothing store while holding Mimi & Stevie’s daughter.

And in regards to the sex tape, did she shoot additional footage b/c she would rather be paid for a full sex tape than be embarassed by a free leak? That’s what i dont get. Vivid got the tape, threatened to leak it, they signed a contract, and shot a full sex tape?… *sigh* Makes me wonder if Kim and Ray J did the same thing…

• Anonymous says:

Razzi all the questions you are asking are the same exact things I have said. She is lying! Nothing she says makes any sense.

• Mika says:

You took the words right out of my mouth. This season started filming last year. She now decides to break it off with Nikko because the world now knows he’s still married. Mimi is a liar just like Nikko, they both know a 3rd party didn’t stole, nor leak this sex tape. I believe this was a plan they concocted to stay relevant on the show, and to make money. They really thought the viewers were stupid enough to believe their sex video was home made. It doesn’t take a videographer to see the professional camera angles. She has told so many lies, first she said Vivid edited the homemade video.

2. kim says:

Its amazing to me how Mimi has no womans intuition skills.She seems to only believe what is told to her.It would seem suspect to me if a woman was calling my guy on the regular.You and your ex can be on good terms,but you have no business phoning them on the regular.I agree with the comment that was made about her lying.After all the manipulating that he’s done,she’s still doubtful that he leaked the tape.She may be hiding the fact that they released the tape themselves and made up the lie it was stolen.She’s a very messy 40 yr.old.She has a lot to learn about being a woman.

3. llawrence says:

This nasty bitch is crazy, she said she don’t won’t her daughter around Joseline that a joke. She is making sex tapes so that for the rest of her life her daughter will have kids and adults teasing her. Was this tramp thinking about her daughter when she was making this nasty tape with this married loser. Mimi lies she knew about the tape and she knew Niko was more than a friend to the female calling his phone, Mimi is one of those females who have to have a man in their lives.

4. MrsEdwardsToYou says:

Mimi, girl bye!

5. Kate says:

Mimi is so stupid. Why would your man’s ex be calling him constantly?Idc how “cool” they are, it should’ve raised a red flag with her that another woman is blowing up your man’s phone. And why would you allow a drug addict to watch your child.. This lady is dumber than rocks

6. Cityboy says:

Reality TV is no longer R.E.A.L!! It’s all made up for ratings and popularity!! I’m not tripping!!

7. mizz ag says:

Oh lawd…its gotten worse? Something wrong with her! She allows them to disrespect and use her like that. She has low self esteem.

8. Jenn Marie says:

LMAO!!!! I agree with everyones conmments above, she a liar, just like Nikko. She knew he ws married, she didn’t care, did anyone else hear Nikko say ” publicly we are together, we’re friends ” on the last episode? The tape didn’t get stolen, they were getting old, tired, so Love & Hip Hop producers told them ” Make something happen” or you will no longer be on the show. As far as Joseline & Stevie J goes, I haven’t heard anything about her being on drugs, I did see (online) that Stevie tested positive for weed & cocaine . Those two are too funny the “Puerto Rican Princess & The Nice Guy” keep me laughing and with all the drama on this show, laughter is much needed!!