Barack & Michelle Obama’s Production Company To Bring A Story About The Trump Administration To Netflix
Barack & Michelle Obama’s Production Company Prepping Series About Trump’s Administration
Earlier this year, Barack Obama and Michelle Obama secured a production deal with Netflix and now it appears they’ve chosen one of their first films to produce. According to author Michael Lewis, President Obama’s company has acquired the rights to his nonfiction book The Fifth Risk and aim to create a series for Netflix that will help people understand the government better.
The Fifth Risk, which was published October 2, is a book about Donald Trump’s administration over the last year. USA Today’s book review reads,
The book is a brilliant indictment of Trump and his appointees’ foolhardy ignorance of what federal agencies actually do and how.
It’ll be amazing to see what the Obamas will do with this New York Times Best seller.


Previous Article
Next Article
NeNe Leakes’ Son, Brentt, Appears To Be In Good Spirits After Suffering From A Heart Attack & Stroke: I’m Home!
The Roots Sued By Former Member: You Fired Me & You Owe Me Money!
Tameka ‘Tiny’ Harris Says She’s Not Divorcing T.I.
See the Complete List of Billboard Music Award Winners!
Derek Chauvin Sentenced To 22.5 Years For The Murder Of George Floyd
Omarosa Bursts Into Tears, Says Country Will Not Be Okay Under Trump: It’s so bad.
Camille Cosby Forced to Give Deposition
LeBron James Says “I Respect Your Question” When Asked If He Attended Kobe Bryant’s Memorial: I’d Appreciate If We Can Move On [VIDEO]