Mac Miller’s Cause of Death Revealed, Died of Accidental Overdose of Fentanyl, Cocaine & Alcohol

Mac Miller’s Cause of Death Revealed, Died of Accidental Overdose of Fentanyl, Cocaine and Alcohol

Mac Miller was found dead in his Studio City home on September 7th and today his cause of death has been revealed. According to reports, the 26-year-old died of an accidental overdose due to mixed drug toxicity. The autopsy results found that Mac Miller, real name Malcolm James McCormick,  had fentanyl, cocaine and alcohol in his system.

According to the coroner’s report, Mac was found by his personal assistant, kneeling on his bed with his face resting on his knees. The assistant called 9-1-1 and then moved Mac to the floor to perform CPR, however, the rapper remained unresponsive. Emergency services arrived and pronounced him dead on the scene. According to the report, the assistant told authorities that Miller “struggles with sobriety and when he ‘slips’ he consumes them in excess,” adding that he had “several recent ‘slips’” as recent as three days before his death.









Miller’s body was released to his family and he was buried in his hometown of Pittsburgh.





Authored by: Eleven8