Kevin Hart Wants Montia Sabbag’s $60 Million Lawsuit Dismissed, Says Man Serving Him ‘Threw Papers Out Of A Car Window’
Kevin Hart is calling for the sex tape lawsuit against him to be dismissed. The comedian argued that he wasn’t served properly, claiming that the person who attempted to serve him,
“simply threw a set of papers out of a car window in view of a security guard.”
According to TMZ, Kevin Hart wants the case thrown out, just like the papers were allegedly thrown out of the window.
A photo obtained by the site shows a gold Ford car backed halfway out of the driveway with appears on the ground. A man is looking out of the window. The picture appears to have been taken on Jan. 29. See that here.
It was previously reported that a woman named Montia Sabbag is suing Kevin Hart, alleging that he and his now-former friend J.T. Jackson, joined forces to record their sexual act together.
She claimed that he wanted more attention to help sell tickets for his then-upcoming comedy tour. She’s suing him for $60 million.
Kevin Hart has insisted that he had no idea there was a recording, and J.T. Jackson appeared to be the sole perp. However, extortion charges against him were dismissed against him in September. He reacted to the news on social media by posting a headline and added the caption,
“I’ll just leave this right here. No plea deals no NOTHIN. #framedlikeamothaf***a #unf***ingreal”
Kevin Hart’s intimate moment with Montia Sabbag was a major topic on his Netflix documentary Kevin Hart: Don’t F*** This Up.
His wife, Eniko Hart, revealed she found out about the affair when someone sent her an alleged video on social media.
“How I found out was a DM.I don’t know who it was, sent me an edited video of Kevin and another woman. I was pregnant at the time. I was about 7-8 months pregnant, I was having breakfast, I opened my phone and immediately I just lost it. I called him crying, I’m like pissed. Right then and there I kept saying, ‘How the f–k did you let that happen?’”
“You publicly humiliated me. Your whole, everything’s on Instagram, everything’s on social media. It was an ongoing fight all the time. Every single day. I kept questioning him, like, ‘If this is what you’re gonna do, I don’t want to be a part of that.’”
Eniko Hart, who was pregnant with her and Kevin Hart’s son Kenzo at the time the scandal made headlines said her first concern was their unborn child.
“I kept worrying about the baby, I have to maintain a level head, I think that’s the only thing that really got me through. I wasn’t ready at the time to just give up on my family. I wanted Kenzo to be able to know his dad and grow up, so it was a lot. It was a lot for me, but we’ve been through it, we’ve gone through it, we passed it and he’s a better man now because of it.”
Do you think the case should be dismissed? Tell us in the comments!