Meghan Markle — Journalist Says: “Many People Consider Her 5 Clicks Away From Trailer Trash” [WATCH]

Meghan Markle, Victoria Mather
Meghan Markle — Journalist Says: “Many People Consider Her 5 Clicks Away From Trailer Trash” [WATCH]
Meghan Markle can’t seem to catch a break.
Many on this side of the pond got a look firsthand at what the British media thinks about the wife of Prince Harry, and the mother of his son, Archie.
Victoria Mather, a member of the British media, insulted Meghan Markle during an interview with MSNBC.
She said,
“I think what has really, really upset the British public is that Meghan Markle, who many people consider as only, you know, five clicks up from trailer trash, has actually tried to disrespect the queen.”
She added,
“And the queen is the most respected person, most respected woman in the world.”
Her remarks come after Meghan Markle and Prince Harry decided to step down from their royal duties as the Duke and Duchess of Sussex. They also stated they wanted to be financially independent.

Shortly after, they reportedly relocated to Meghan Markle’s home country Canada.
Prince Harry has also called out the British media amid Meghan’s lawsuit.
He said in a lengthy statement,
“Unfortunately, my wife has become one of the latest victims of a British tabloid press that wages campaigns against individuals with no thought to the consequences – a ruthless campaign that has escalated over the past year, throughout her pregnancy and while raising our newborn son.”
There is a human cost to this relentless propaganda, specifically when it is knowingly false and malicious, and though we have continued to put on a brave face – as so many of you can relate to – I cannot begin to describe how painful it has been. Because in today’s digital age, press fabrications are repurposed as truth across the globe. One day’s coverage is no longer tomorrow’s chip-paper.

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle
This particular legal action hinges on one incident in a long and disturbing pattern of behaviour by British tabloid media. The contents of a private letter were published unlawfully in an intentionally destructive manner to manipulate you, the reader, and further the divisive agenda of the media group in question. In addition to their unlawful publication of this private document, they purposely misled you by strategically omitting select paragraphs, specific sentences, and even singular words to mask the lies they had perpetuated for over a year.
There comes a point when the only thing to do is to stand up to this behaviour, because it destroys people and destroys lives. Put simply, it is bullying, which scares and silences people. We all know this isn’t acceptable, at any level. We won’t and can’t believe in a world where there is no accountability for this.”
Meghan has also spoken out about her struggle with the British media.
ITV's @tombradby spoke to Meghan as he gained exclusive access to the royal couple as they toured Africa for 10 days with their son Archie.
The documentary, Harry & Meghan: An African Journey, airs on Sunday at 9pm on @ITV #HarryandMeghan https://t.co/Uy21iE6ozJ pic.twitter.com/XYlHVytiHF
— ITV News (@itvnews) October 18, 2019
What do you think of the journalist’s comment about Meghan Markle? Tell us in the comments.
Previous Article
Next Article
‘Raising Kanan’ Star Wendell Pierce Says He Faced Discrimination While Trying To Rent An Apartment: ‘Racism & Bigots Are Real’
Pete Davidson Opens Up About Being Sexualized By The Public Following His High-Profile Relationship w/ Ariana Grande
50 Cent Reveals Trey Songz Told Him Not To Change ‘Power’ Intro, Joe Breaks Silence On Fans Response
Arrest Warrant Issued For Ohio Man Who Attacked MSNBC Reporter In Mississippi
Ellen DeGeneres Lost More Than 1 Million Viewers After Toxic Workplace Claims
Kelly Osbourne Checks Into Rehab Facility After Relapsing Earlier This Year
Stacey Dash Announces Separation From 4th Husband Jeffrey Marty After 2 Years
Amanda Seales Says She Didn’t Know She Was Supposed To Fake Having An Orgasm