Scarface Is On Dialysis After Testing Positive For Coronavirus
Scarface Reveals He’s On Dialysis After Testing Positive For Coronavirus
Scarface (real name Brad Terrence Jordan) is still having health challenges after battling coronavirus. Last month, the 49-year-old Houston rap legend revealed that he tested positive for the virus, detailing his experience. At the time, he told Geto Boys group member Willie D
It’s the craziest sh*t I’ve ever done and seen in my life. I’ve been to the point where I felt I was gonna die, bro. I threw up so much until it was like hot, hot sauce. Like your gases and shit from your stomach. I didn’t have no food in my stomach, it was coming up like vile. I couldn’t breathe, Will.
He told viewers:
“Don’t play no games with it. I haven’t been nowhere. I’ve been in my house. I ain’t been on no planes, I ain’t been in no restaurants… People out there thinking this shit is a game? You don’t want to play with this.”
See the clip.
He says that he has been self-isolating for the past few weeks after returning home from hospital. Scarface is now giving an update on his health, sharing that he is currently on dialysis due to kidney failure because of the coronavirus. He says,
“I’m glad to be alive. I fought COVID double bilateral pneumonia – both lungs – and kidney failure in my house.”
He also says that he had to return to the hospital sharing that he
“just got out of the hospital Monday.”
He continues,
I gotta do dialysis four days a week, three hours a day. That’s taking all my blood out, cleaning it and putting it back in my body.”
He admits that he lost weight, close to 30 pounds.
“Hanging on that string of death makes you really appreciate life. I was inches away from death.”
We continue to send our prayers to those affected by the pandemic.

Previous Article
Next Article
Stacey Abrams Is “Deeply Concerned” About The Use Of Rap Lyrics In Criminal Cases Following Young Thug & Gunna Indictment
Lil Durk Seeks Bond For The 3rd Time In Federal M*rder-For-Hire Case, Requests New Judge To Overrule Previous Denial
Diddy’s Team Pushes Back On 50 Cent’s “Sean Combs: The Reckoning,” Documentary, Says Never-Before-Seen Footage Was Used Without Authorization
Latto Trends After 130 Of Her Unreleased Songs Leak Online
Lil Nas X Creates ‘Baby Registry’ For Charities In Honor Of Upcoming Album ‘Montero’
Nicki Minaj Admits To Battling Intense Anxiety Once Becoming A Mom To Her Two-Year-Old Son
Diddy Documentary About His Life, Legal Issues & ‘The System That May Have Protected Him For Years’ To Air On UK Network BBC
Cardi B – Microphone Rapper Threw At Concertgoer Who Tossed Drink In Her Face Up For Auction, Proceeds Will Go Toward Charity