Bow Wow Apologizes For Performance In Packed Houston Club, Says He Only Rapped One Song

Bow Wow Apologizes For Performance In Packed Houston Club, Says He Only Rapped One Song
Bow Wow wants to set the record straight on his recent club performance in Houston amid the ongoing coronavirus pandemic. As previously reported, American rapper/actor Bow Wow, born Shad Moss, made headlines after a video surfaced online of him performing one of his songs in a packed club in Houston on January 15th.
https://twitter.com/2Cool2BIog/status/1350359000391553025
Following his performance, many people shared their disappointment in the rapper, and the other people in the club, for their actions during a pandemic. The Mayor of Houston, Sylvester Turner, also took to Twitter and called out the ‘Let Me Hold You’ rapper.

Bow Wow initially seemed to stand his ground on what took place while he was in Houston. However, he now appears to be rapping a different tune. The 33-year-old claims that a lot of people were wrong about what happened in the nightclub. On Tuesday, Jan. 19th Bow Wow took to his own Twitter account and said that it wasn’t a ‘Bow Wow concert’ and he only performed one song to honor a friend on his birthday. He tweeted,
“Heres the TRUTH: My only statement. 1. It was not a bow wow concert. I simply did one verse to like you. And went back to my section and simply put my mask BACK on.
2. I did not i repeat did not GET PAID for anything. It was my boys 30th bday weekend and i came down off the love”

He continued and added his apologies to the Mayor and the city of Houston for any problems he may have caused.
“3. I apologize if i did anything wrong. I love the city of houston. I consider it like a 2nd home. A place i go to on my free time.
4. Sorry to the mayor for any confusion. I understand the time we are living in so I apologize.”

He also tweeted,
“My clip was the only clip to go viral and we know why. Anything with my name attached to it reads HEADLINES. Thats why they chose me. I understand this is what i signed up for. I can take all the heat and not sweat. Sorry for any confusion.”

After he apologized, Mayor Sylvester Turner seemed to accept his olive branch and shared via Twitter that he hopes he can see the rapper in person once the pandemic comes to an end.

What are your thoughts on what Bow Wow had to say? Let us know in the comments.
Previous Article
Next Article
Quincy Jones Wishes Brother Christian Combs A Happy Birthday w/ Cryptic Message: ‘They Can Try & Stop Us But They Ain’t Stopping The Coupe’
Da Brat Spotted At Airport w/ Alleged Fiancée Jessica Dupart [WATCH]
Jay-Z’s Alleged Son Blasts His Response To Ass@ult Claims & Demands DNA Test
Kehlani Shares Her Family’s Reaction To News That She’s A Lesbian: We Know, Duh
Cardi B Accuses DJ Of Being Messy, As He Mentions Nicki Minaj During Club Appearance [VIDEO]
Young Thug Asks Rappers To Help Him Get Africans Out Of Ukraine Following Reports They’re Being Discriminated Against As They Attempt To Flee The Country Amid War
Jermaine Dupri Defends Bow Wow Against Timbaland Diss, Bow Wow Proves He Has Enough Hits For Verzuz Battle
Accused L.A. Crips Leader Eugene ‘Big U’ Henley’s 43-Count RICO Indictment Reportedly Includes 20,000 Wiretaps & Numerous Video Evidence, Feds Say