Pharrell Williams Stops Music Festival Twice To Make Sure Ill Fans Were Attended To Following Astroworld Tragedy: Ain’t That What We Do Out Here? We Lift People Up [VIDEO]

Pharrell Williams, Travis Scott
Pharrell Williams Stops Music Festival Twice To Make Sure Ill Fans Were Attended To Following Astroworld Tragedy: Ain’t That What We Do Out Here? We Lift People Up [VIDEO]
Pharrell Williams is one musician ensuring the well-being and safety of his concertgoers.
According to reports, Pharrell Williams, 49, made sure that fans that fell ill at his festival were removed from the crowd over the weekend. Singer/song-writer Pharrell Williams stopped his performance more than once during the second day of his Something in the Water Festival on Saturday (June 18) in Washington, D.C.
During the festival, two fans reportedly suffered medical emergencies, resulting in the need of medical attention. In an effort to locate the first fan in need of assistance that apparently fainted, an overhead announcement can be heard directing emergency officials toward the exact location of the fan.
Issues in the crowd at #SITWFest Pharrell stops the show. pic.twitter.com/uAyy3IUepb
— FOX 5 DC (@fox5dc) June 19, 2022
Williams stopped the concert event for a second time after another patron faced a medical emergency. DC Realtime News wrote via Twitter,
“Show stopped again, apparently another patron may be having a medical emergency. Again @Pharrell stop the show to make sure this individual is attended to. Nothing but RESPECT for doing this.”

Following the event, Williams thanked concertgoers “for taking care of each other” and posted a video to his official social media of himself alongside fellow artists No Malice and Pusha T onstage. The “Happy” singer said,
“Ain’t that what we do out here? We lift people up.”
Thank you for taking care of each other tonight, DC. See you tomorrow for Day 3 of #SITWFest @sitw #Juneteenth @PUSHA_T @NoMalice757 pic.twitter.com/jfp0mjjV5J
— Pharrell Williams (@Pharrell) June 19, 2022
The importance of concert crowd safety comes 10 months after Travis Scott’s tragic Astroworld festival in Houston, Texas. As previously reported, 10 concertgoers were killed and nearly 300 people were injured following a crowd surge during Travis Scott’s set at his Astroworld music festival on November 5, 2021. The “SICKO MODE” rapper faces nearly 500 lawsuits against him among others involved in the event.

Travis Scott
What are your thoughts on Pharrell Williams stopping the music festival twice? Tell us in the comments below!
Previous Article
Next Article
Usher Shares Advice To Kendrick Lamar Ahead Of His Super Bowl Halftime Show Performance: ‘Savor The Moment’
Rising Bronx Drill Artist Suave Drilly Sh@t & K#lled Outside Parole Office
Kanye West Visits Hospital After Publicly Apologizing To Kim Kardashian On Twitter
Kanye West Says Beyoncé Should Let Jay-Z Cheat & ‘Go Get Some P***y’
Update: TLC Shares T-Boz Is ‘Just Fine’ As They Address Concerns From Fans That Their Australia Tour Was Cancelled Due To Singer’s Health
Chance The Rapper Postpones Tour To Spend Time With Newborn Daughter- I Can’t Make That Mistake Again
Adele Tearfully Addresses Residency Postponements & Admits To Being ‘Scared & Nervous’ During Las Vegas Kick-Off Performance
Ludacris Says Katt Williams’ Harsh Remarks About His Career & Wife During ‘Club Shay Shay’ Interview Are ‘Laughable’