Mario Announces Collaboration With Tory Lanez After Previously Blasting Singer For Allegedly Shooting Megan Thee Stallion

Mario Announces Collaboration With Tory Lanez After Previously Blasting Singer For Allegedly Shooting Megan Thee Stallion
It looks like Mario had a change of heart about Tory Lanez.
Mario revealed in a “special announcement” on Monday that he will be dropping new music with the Canadian rapper on Friday, July 15. He said,
“This Friday dropping new music! This one called “MAIN ONE”! S/O to my bro @torylanez ! We went crazy tap in!”

The collaboration may come as a surprise to some, especially since Mario previously spoke out against Tory Lanez after he allegedly shot Megan Thee Stallion.
“Sad AF? Knowing Tory personally this s*it crazy to me. Black men we gotta learn how to control our ego, anger etc. at some point the switch gotta turn off! Protect black women! Heal black men. Love & respect each other!”

Beef has been brewing between Tory Lanez and Megan Thee Stallion since he allegedly shot her following a party in Beverly Hills in July 2020. Megan Thee Stallion recently revealed that she actually had to undergo surgery ‘the same night’ he allegedly shot her.
“What nobody knows is, I had to get the surgery the same night. I stayed in the hospital in California for maybe four days. Then I was in New York for a while. Both of my legs wrapped up. I could not walk. I still have bullet fragments in my feet right now. I was very scared that I was not able to be Megan Thee Stallion no more. And I was f*cked up.”
During the interview, Megan also hinted that Tory had paid off Kelsey Nicole, her former best friend who was present during when the shooting happened. Despite Megan‘s allegations, Lanez has maintained he didn’t shoot her.

In fact, he recently accused her of leaking private information that could compromise their ongoing case. Following a recent report appearance by the ‘Say It’ artist, a reporter shared:
“It was supposed to be simple scheduling hearing, but prosecutor raised issue of more alleged “leaks” of discovery, said she’s “trying to ascertain source.” Tory’s lawyer was adamant any leaks are not coming from her “watermarked” discovery, said Tory declined discovery to be safe”
It was previously believed that Tory‘s team had disclosed sensitive information. Following DJ Akademiks‘ inaccurate claim that the rap singers’ DNA was not present on the firearm, accusations started to fly and it led to a social media blowout between him and Megan.
Are you looking forward to a Mario and Tory Lanez collab? Let us know in the comments!
Previous Article
Next Article
Tinashe Says She’s On To ‘Bigger Things’ While Addressing Feud w/ Chris Brown But Is Open To Talk If He ‘Wants To Reach Out’
Fabolous Calls Out Shiggy For Requesting A Fee To Post Song
Coco Jones Seemingly Throws Her Name Into The Race For a Role In The Rumored Upcoming “The Princess & The Frog” Live-Action Film
NBA YoungBoy Released From Jail, Put On House Arrest
Adele Is Allegedly Working W/ Raphael Saadiq & John Legend For Her New Album
Cardi B Becomes 1st Female Artist Named ASCAP Songwriter Of The Year Twice
Kehlani Reveals Tory Lanez Isn’t Featured In The “Can I” Video, Suggests His Verse Will Be Replaced On Deluxe Album
Travis Scott Sued For Copyright Infringement Over “Highest In The Room”