Martin Lawrence Says Will Smith’s Oscars Slap Won’t Stop ‘Bad Boys 4’: We Got One More At Least

Martin Lawrence, Will Smith
Martin Lawrence Says Will Smith’s Oscars Slap Won’t Stop ‘Bad Boys 4’: We Got One More At Least
Martin Lawrence appears to be confident that at least one more installment of the “Bad Boys” franchise will be happening following Will Smith’s now-infamous Oscars smack.
During a recent interview with Ebony magazine, actor/comedian Martin Lawrence said that a fourth installment of the action-packed buddy-cop franchise was in the works. Martin Lawrence seemingly hinted that Will Smith’s questionable actions didn’t harm the film. He told the magazine,
“We got one more at least.”

Will Smith & Martin Lawrence in ‘Bad Boys 2’
As previously reported, it was initially speculated that “Bad Boys 4” was put on hold as a result of Will Smith smacking comedian Chris Rock at this year’s Academy Awards ceremony in March. As you may already know, Will hit fellow actor Chris Rock in response to a joke he made on stage about Will’s wife, Jada Pinkett Smith —where Chris joked about the actress’s bald head.
Will Smith just punched Chris Rock and told him "keep my wife's name out of your f***ing mouth" pic.twitter.com/YK5aQqv89t
— BACKUP ACCOUNT (@JasmineBrandTHE) March 28, 2022
Due to the controversial smack, a number of Will Smith’s upcoming film projects were paused. However, producer Sony Entertainment greenlit a fourth “Bad Boys” movie following the success of the franchise’s third film “Bad Boys For Life,” which grossed $426 million at the box office.
According to Sony’s chairman Tom Rothman, “Bad Boys 4” has,
“been in development and still is.”
Are you looking forward to the fourth installment of “Bad Boys?” Let us know in the comments below!
Previous Article
Next Article
Chris Rock Jokingly Breaks Down How Eddie Murphy’s Home Studio Cost Him A $30 Million “Shrek” Payday
Actress Pam Grier Reveals Her Orgasms Last ‘Three Whole Days’ At Age 76: ‘You Just Be Prepared’
“Rush Hour 4” Director Reportedly Joining Trump On China Trip To Scout Filming Locations
Comedian & Actor Lil Rel Howery Slams Tony Hincheliffe For ‘Disgusting’ George Floyd Joke At Kevin Hart Roast, Says Audience Should Have Booed Him
Michael B. Jordan Has New Amazon Projects Including ‘Creed’ Spinoff, Muhammad Ali Series & ‘Fourth Wing’
Kevin Hart’s Entertainment Company Hartbeat Reportedly In Full-Blown Crisis Involving Layoffs, Lawsuits & Stalled Projects
Taraji P. Henson Calls Out Celebs Attending Bezos-Backed Met Gala: “WTF Are We Doing?”
Cameron Diaz, 53, & Husband Benji Madden, 47, Reveal They ve Privately Welcomed Third Baby