Ryan Seacrest In Early Talks To Replace Pat Sajak On ‘Wheel of Fortune’

Ryan Seacrest, Pat Sajak
Ryan Seacrest In Early Talks To Replace Pat Sajak On ‘Wheel of Fortune’
Has Ryan Seacrest already found his next big gig?
As previously reported, Ryan Seacrest, 48, made the decision to step away from the “Live With Kelly and Ryan” talk series after 6-years on the program. Following his departure, he released a statement that said,
“Working alongside Kelly over the past six years has been a dream job and one of the highlights of my career. She has been an amazing partner, friend, and confidant, and although we will always be a part of each other’s lives, I will miss our mornings together.”

Ryan Seacrest has still remained booked and busy since he stopped working alongside Kelly Ripa and it seems like he’s about to add another major role to his schedule. According to reports, the famed correspondent is a strong candidate to take over the “Wheel of Fortune” hosting duties. News recently broke that the current host, Pat Sajak, will be retiring at the end of the 41st season.
In a statement, Pat Sajak expressed,
“Well, the time has come. I’ve decided that our 41st season, which begins in September, will be my last. It’s been a wonderful ride, and I’ll have more to say in the coming months. Many thanks to you all. If nothing else, it’ll keep the clickbait sites busy!”
Do you think Ryan Seacrest will make a good fit for “Wheel of Fortune”? Tell us in the comments below!
Previous Article
Next Article
Jay-Z Producing Netflix Film, “The Harder They Fall,” Starring Jonathan Majors
Comedian Loni Love Says Sherri Shepherd Deserved The Same ‘Courtesy’ As Kelly Clarkson To Announce Talk Show’s End
Former MTV/BET Host Ananda Lewis Has Stage 3 Breast Cancer
Bill Cosby Owes Law Firm $2.75 Million In Legal Fees
Jussie Smollett’s Long-Awaited Trial For Allegedly Staging A Hate Attack Against Himself Starts Today
Wendy Williams’ Friend Claims TV Host Had $55 Million In The Bank Days Before Guardian Took Control & Told Her ‘There Is No Money’
John Amos’ Daughter Shannon Hires Lawyer To Investigate Circumstances Surrounding His Hospitalization & De@th
‘The View’ Set To Expand To Weekends w/ Lighter, Pop-Culture-Focused Segments Starting Jan. 11