Tiger Woods Says He Lost Sleep Over Trump Assassination Attempt

Tiger Woods Says He Lost Sleep Over Donald Trump Assassination Attempt
Golfing icon Tiger Woods disclosed that he was kept awake by the recent Donald Trump assassination attempt, affecting his preparation for the upcoming Open Championship
Tiger Woods, 48, recently revealed to a sports publication that he first learned of the July 13 shooting incident while flying from the United States to Scotland to get ready for his tournament.

Donald Trump Rally
The news deeply affected him, causing him to stay awake throughout the overseas flight, glued to coverage of the incident:
“I didn’t accomplish a lot because I wasn’t in the right frame of mind. It was a long night and that’s all we watched the entire time on the way over here. I didn’t sleep at all on the flight, and then we just got on the golf course.”
Tiger Woods and former President Donald Trump have quite the history.

Tiger Woods, Donald Trump
In 2019, Tiger Woods accepted the Presidential Medal of Freedom from Trump. During the ceremony, Trump praised Woods as an extraordinary athlete who is “also a great guy.”
Despite the attempted assassination earlier in the week, Tiger Woods mentioned in a press conference that he had been diligently preparing physically for the upcoming Royal Troon event.
The tournament begins July 18.
Share your thoughts below!
[VIA]
Previous Article
Next Article
NBA Star Jaylen Brown Says Getting Rich Has Changed His Relationships: “Conversations Become Invoices”
Mo’Nique Celebrates Claressa Shields & Calls Her The “GWOAT”: “When You Witness Black Excellence You Must Share It”
Boxer Terence Crawford’s Trainer Shuts Down Comeback Rumors: ‘I Want Him To Be Done’
LeBron James’ First Game With Philadelphia 76ers Will Be Against Defending Champion Knicks
[Update] Memphis Grizzlies Player Brandon Clarke D*ed From Combined Effects Of Her*in & C*caine, Medical Examiner Says
NBA’s Kawhi Leonard Allegedly Had Secret Multimillion-Dollar Sponsorship Deal With Clippers Arena Scoreboard Manufacturer, Report Claims
24-Year-Old Accused Of Scamming Ex-NFL Players Out Of $1 Million Found De@d In Pool, Investigation Underway
Too Much? Dad Of 8 Chad “Ochocinco” Johnson Says He Scoped Women’s Ankles Out Before Having Kids To Ensure Their Children Would Be Elite Athletes In Resurfaced Clip