Update: Nicki Minaj Pays $503K Judgment At The Last Minute + Avoids Forced Sale Of Hidden Hills Mansion
Update: Nicki Minaj Pays $503K Judgment At The Last Minute + Avoids Forced Sale Of Hidden Hills Mansion
Nicki Minaj has officially closed the chapter on a lingering legal dispute, resolving a civil judgment just in time to prevent drastic consequences involving her real estate holdings.
According to TMZ, the rapper avoided the possibility of being forced to sell her Hidden Hills mansion after satisfying a court judgment tied to a lawsuit filed by former bodyguard Thomas Weidenmuller. The case stemmed from allegations that Minaj’s husband, Kenneth Petty, a$$aulted Weidenmuller backstage during one of Minaj’s 2019 performances.
Minaj’s legal team appeared in court Thursday amid expectations they would challenge a tentative ruling that could have compelled the sale of the home to cover the judgment. Instead, Weidenmuller’s attorney, Paul Saso, confirmed prior to the hearing that the financial judgment had already been satisfied.
Following the hearing, which concluded quickly, it remained unclear whether Minaj paid the full amount outright or resolved the matter through a settlement agreement covering part of the sum. Saso apologized to the court, explaining he learned of the settlement only at the last minute.
The court had previously awarded Weidenmuller $503,318.02 in a default judgment after Minaj and Petty failed to respond to the lawsuit. Although Minaj later asserted she was unaware of the filing due to actions by a former business manager, the court still held her financially responsible.
According to Saso, the judge acknowledged that, had the judgment remained unpaid, the tentative ruling would have required the sale of Minaj’s home. After the hearing, Saso reiterated that an agreement with Minaj’s team was reached late the night before, joking about the timing of the deal.
With the judgment resolved, Minaj is now able to move forward. Are y’all glad Nicki got to keep her home?

Previous Article
Next Article
The Source Awards Will Return In 2022 After A 17-Year Hiatus
Actress Ryan Destiny Is Playing Justin Bieber’s Love Interest In His Newest Video ‘Holy’ & Fans Love It
Sean Paul Says Jay-Z Didn’t Want Him Getting Too Close To Beyonce After Their Song “Baby Boy”
SZA Opens Up About Muslim Upbringing, Says She Was Afraid To Wear A Hijab After 9/11
Cardi B Defends Estranged Husband Offset In Now-Deleted Tweets ‘You Not Going To Disrespect My Child Father’
Nick Cannon Opens Up About Narcissistic Personality Disorder Diagnosis: I Used To Feed Off Toxicity
Chris Brown Criticized For Failing To Appear In French Rape Case Proceedings: It Shows Disrespect!
Diddy Gets Into A Heated Argument W/ ‘Power’ Actor Michael Ferguson: Don’t F*ck*ng Play With Me On Halloween!