Apr

My Son Is Cooler Than Yours! Magic Johnson’s Openly Gay Son Is Fresh to Death

l-magic johnson openly gay son-ej-style-the jasmine brand

Whether you love the gays, hate ‘em or simply don’t care–you mush admit, Magic Johnson’s openly gay son, EJ, is serving all sorts of over-the-top fashion. Designer handbags and shades, poppin’ nail polish with Chanel hats and furry vests–Magic  Johnson’s 20-year-old son is fresher than yours–and me. Anywho, take a peak or peek at some of his high-end looks.

k-magic johnson openly gay son-ej-style-the jasmine brand

j-magic johnson openly gay son-ej-style-the jasmine brand

i-magic johnson openly gay son-ej-style-the jasmine brand

h-magic johnson openly gay son-ej-style-the jasmine brand

g-magic johnson openly gay son-ej-style-the jasmine brand

f-magic johnson openly gay son-ej-style-the jasmine brand

e-magic johnson openly gay son-ej-style-the jasmine brand

d-magic johnson openly gay son-ej-style-the jasmine brand

c-magic johnson openly gay son-ej-style-the jasmine brand

b-magic johnson openly gay son-ej-style-the jasmine brand

35 Comments to “My Son Is Cooler Than Yours! Magic Johnson’s Openly Gay Son Is Fresh to Death”

1. The Mrs says:

SPEECHLESS

2. VAPARIGA says:

Wow. What can you say? … between him & God. And God Bless Cookie. My goodness, she has had her share to deal with, that’s for sure.

• DIVA says:

Amen^! God will bless her double for her trouble because we know she has had her fair share of trouble.

• Juicu aga says:

God Bless Cookie???? Why he already did. She lives in the lap of luxury. So why HATE on a young Black men who is educated and doimg him, Should we be more concerned with Chief Keep? SMH!!!

• Juicy AGA says:

Excuse my typos I meant
        God Bless Cookie???? Why he already did. She lives in the lap of luxury. So why HATE on a young Black man who is educated and doing him, Should we be more concerned with Chief Keef? LOL! SMH!!!

• vapariga says:

Well, yeah Juicy AGA…ok, if you’re speaking on the lap of luxury, I hear that BUT that is face value and yes, clearly she deserves every bit of it. But money can’t buy happiness. We’re just on the outside looking in… and who the hell is Chief Keef? LMAO…I’m not concerned with any of them honestly, just putting in my two cents for the hell of it! SMH I still say God Bless Cookie.

• Reina says:

God Bless Cookie? How does she get down to be married to a bi and have a queen for a son. Let’s hope for better for the daughter.

3. Resa says:

*furry vests* I see you Jasmine.

• Oracle5 says:

This young gay man is wearing furs, toting expensive bags, jewelry, shoes, etc., but is he wearing any drawers or bloomers?

4. EEsah says:

Such lost and confused souls !

5. limeup says:

He looks like a Hot Mess!

6. Renee says:

Umm I wouldn’t exactly call him fresh…I have another name for it, but I’ll keep that to myself.

7. CocktailJay says:

Miss Thing is FishyEffingWooWoo! iDied! (I try not to curse on TJB.com) Lol.

8. oracle5 says:

This child should have enrolled in a special education school or class earlier.

9. Miss AG says:

Oh my Oh my

10. Miss AG says:

If he was smaller….oh my gosh. I can just imagine.

11. Reina says:

He is obese and it is obvious he wants to be the only black queen in the room. Luv YT much??

12. OvahMami says:

No Shade by reading these comments Some of you Blacks chicks stay hating! And please don’t go there with that Jesus Jazz you’re on a gossip blog and Lady Jas isn’t spreading God’s word on here…LOL! Go get you some and leave him alone!

13. OvahMami says:

Homophobic c*nts!

14. Oracle5 says:

Parents of EJ Jr. support this child 100% with Jenny Craig’s diet program. And let that pachyderm pendant that he is wearing be pawned. He is too young for so much ponderous elephantine weight. Is he Diabetic? Supporting this young man Health wise is a good thing to do. Best Wishes!

• change back world says:

ssssoooo sickly disgusting but this is the new world we live in today maybe like father like son??

• Oracle5 says:

The eugenics here is to improve the the hereditary qualities of the human body, not to judge.

• Reina says:

All of y’all who are talkin’ ’bout we are judgmental, hateful, and that other bullshit, being OBSERVANT AND WISE is what got us out of slavery and through Jim Crow and whatever other BS the white racist system has got in store for us. To tell us to close our eyes to a big obese uber-queen who is about 6’4″ is stupid. Why don’t y’all who are telling those of us who are saying what we are seeing go and hold hands on the block at the next slave auction.

• Oracle5 says:

The eugenics here is to improve the hereditary qualities of the human body, not to judge thus saying, this is so disgusting. Buzz word: IMPROVE the body’s image; Exercise, Push the meal plates away, Milk of Magnesia, even Go Lightly, Slim Fast, Nature’s Remedy. Miss JENNY diet PROGRAM. People be for REAL and clear your MINDS! Octagon soap will wash bad words away.

15. Librascales says:

It’s funny that all this people talking reckless. But for the women that tend to forget : Eating Pork : Leviticus 11:7…Eating Shellfich Levi :11:9-12…..Wearing Clothed of mixed fabrices Levi: 19:19…..If you need more I’m full of them. So please try me !

• Reina says:

Librascales:
      Law of Moses is divided into three parts. Codex I – the moral code: the decalogue or ten commandments.
      B. Codex II – the ceremonial code: A complete and elaborate system of Christology and soteriology as portrayed via the tabernacle, Levitical priesthood, sabbaths, offerings, sacrifices, and feasts.
      C. Codex III – the social code: diet, hygiene, quarantine, taxation, laws of evidence, crime, land conservation, slavery, the poor, the military, and the economy
      The Moral Codes never fell out of “style”. Homosexuality is still forbidden.

16. bumpsy says:

How embarrassing this must be for his parents.

• Oracle5 says:

Yes it is! Instead of the title: “My son is cooler than yours!” the title should read-”My son is WAY BIGGER than your son”, I am supporting him 100% by paying for a weight lost program for my son to participate in very soon.

17. Lexxygurl says:

What scares me is the possibility of this young man getting HIV. Too many of these guys eventually get careless and next thing you know they have it.