Apr

rhoa kenya moore-denies sexting-apollo-the jasmine brand

It’s almost been a full week and Real Housewives of Atlanta junkies are still chatting about part 3 of the reunion show. For the most part, cast mates have laid low in the press, outside of Porsha Stewart, who has finally made a few press runs addressing the drama surrounding her marriage to ex-NFL’er Kordell Stewart. But one of the BRAVO shows, break-out stars, Kenya Moore would like to clear the air, before they go on a hiatus. This week, she took to her blog, defending accusations that she inappropriately text flirted with Phaedra Parks’ husband, Apollo. Peep a few excerpts of what she had to say.

Apollo and I had initially communicated via group text and emails when collaborating on the workout video. We were amiable to one another even after the deal fell through and remained cordial. Despite his desperate outburst, neither of us acted inappropriately….It was just as shocking for me to hear him make accusations that I, in effect, propositioned him. So shocking that I had to laugh at just how contrived and rehearsed it was. Beyond a shadow of a doubt, I’m certain Apollo was coached by Phaedra. Hence why I showed my phone with all the texts to Andy to prove my innocence and offered to pass it around for full and transparent disclosure.  Andy verified that there was no sexual content to any of the texts. I feel sorry that Apollo’s wife is so sadistic that she will do anything to malign, embarrass, disenfranchise, and slander me because I beat her at her own game.

REAL MEN DON’T FIGHT WITH WOMEN…No real or decent man verbally attacks a woman. The truth is, Peter, Apollo, and Kordell have all shown unacceptable aggression and intimidation toward women. Only cowardly men raise their voices in anger, physically act aggressively, or angrily shout at and attack women. Real men stay out of their women’s business and they don’t engage in repugnant hostile actions or words toward a woman whether they know, like, or dislike her. I applaud Gregg and Todd for the classy and appropriate way they refrained from attacking me unlike the others to get camera time. The others are always looking for their moment, which is why they all bonded with my groupie ex. As badly as they all want to hold a peach, they never will.

She ended her blog post, addressing her cast mates directly:

NeNe: Thank you for your kindness and your open heart. You have had my back on and off screen and I appreciate you for all you have done to help me navigate this process and my changes in life. I most appreciate the girl talk and encouraging words you have given me regarding my love life. Those words came at a time I thought I would never find someone who would love me unconditionally. I’ll never forget those words.

Cynthia: You are the epitome of a beautiful woman equally as stunning as you are kind. You haven’t let the pressures of being in the public eye change you. I’m happy to call you a friend and hope that our relationship continues to grow. You inspire me.

Kandi: I have always been a fan and am so proud watching your life flourish. Thank you for staying neutral and true to yourself. You are a sweet, talented, successful, kind woman. You deserve to be happy. I think Todd is a wonderful man and can’t wait to see what is next for you in business and in life.

Kim: I never laughed so much when we met. You are funny, sweet, sexy, and real. I hate that we didn’t get a chance to bond during the season, but we are neighbors and I’ll be over soon to borrow some sugar! You crack me up.

Porsha: Life is about growth. We can only grow if we are able to see our mistakes. Look to God and your family and true friends for support during your lowest times. It’s not about the destination but the journey. The journey is what makes life worth living. The journey is what makes boys into men and girls into women. I’m confident your life will change for the better. I wish you well. (And thank you for Gone With The Wind Fabulous!)

Phaedra: God brings people into your life for a reason. You are the reincarnation of my mother. Your actions and evil will toward me goes beyond any fight. You meant to destroy me with your planted blog stories, reckless false accusations, counsel to my ex, and sinister behavior in its lowest form. Yet, you have only made me stronger and wiser. Thank you for showing me who you really are.

Ouch!

zv7qrnb

23 Comments to “RHOA’s Kenya Moore Denies Sexting Apollo + Says Husbands Are Thirsty For More Camera Time”

1. Resa says:

No Kenya Moore. I’m not buying that. I always wondered why she was soo upset about she and Phaedra’s business deal falling apart. If she’s the successful business woman that she claims to be I’m sure this isn’t the first one that’s not worked out. She took this deal with Phaedra so personally. It’s easy to despise someone when you’re secretly coveting something that belongs to them. Get help for those Mommy issues, it all begins there.

• DIVA says:

I agree I am not buying this MESS FROM KENYA. Why was she so mad at Phaedra because Phaedra did not sign on the dotted line. So true if she is a business woman then this was not the first deal that did not go through and it wont be the last.

2. Razzi says:

i dont think Kenya will ever be on hiatus.. she is going to ride this Peach train until the wheels fall off. She was the one that said Apollo was sending her inappropriate texts. When Andy busted her out and said he didnt see anything inappropriate- she had egg on her face, which she tried to clean up with this blog. NO MA’AM!
    She makes my skin crawl! I will give her kudos for her nice message to Porsha!

• DIVA says:

True she is going to ride this train and not get off. The only way she will get off is if somebody (maybe Phaedra) will throw her off the train. Yes Andy did not see anything from Apollo on those text messages that made him a suspect. Kenya can’t let it go because she is guilty. The reunion has come and gone and she still talking about this mess.

3. E says:

I like Kenya! Phaedra is a fake as a $3 bill. She was so hurt by Phaedra because she considered FAKEdra a friend. With all the women running around saying the slept with Apollo…I doubt that he’s innocent in any of the flirting. Like she said…he’s thirsty for camera time.

• Resa says:

Did Kenya ever explain what did Phaedra do to undermine their friendship? When the business deal fell apart, Kenya stole the idea. That’s pretty messed up as a friend.

Kenya is not innocent. I don’t buy the fake words she has said to anyone. She is the one thirsty. She is a has been and never will be noticed for anything other than a drama queen. I agree with resa tske care of those mommy issues first and foremost. Stop blaming everyone else for your short comings.

5. Miss AG says:

Kenya always blog the best words but iy does not seem she’s able to maturely verbalize then. #weakness vs. #strength

6. Robin says:

I really don’t understand why people are so unforgiving of Kenya! I agree in the 1st episode she acted inappropriately at the Bailey Agency cast call for Jet, but what has she done since then that deserves so much distain. She attacks back when she is attacked! Phaedra tried to use Kenya and Cynthia during the creation of her workout DVD, they both demanded to be paid and Phaedra parted ways with BOTH, Kenya and Cynthia. I think Phaedra used the viewers dislike for Kenya to create a better opinion for herself. On Watch What Happens Live, Mariah of Married to Medicine said she did interior design for Phaedra’s baby nursery but Phaedra refused to pay her. It seems like Phaedra has a problem paying for services!

• Kiki says:

Um…I think they have cleared this up several times on the show and the reunion. Phaedra made a deal with Kenya to produce the video only and payment was to be a flat fee upfront which is appropriate. Kenya took it upon herself to get a distribution deal and felt that she should be paid 10% of the back end of all future profits. Phaedra who has her own industry connections did not agree to the deal and chose to get her own. In business you don’t have a hissy fit when you don’t close the deal. Kenya was unprofessional and her behavior was as they say Cra Cra (Crazy lol).

• DIVA says:

Exactly @ KiKi… you explained it very well. This is the whole point of why Phaedra & Kenya had a problem. I think if Kenya would have just moved on when Phaedra did not want the deal things between them would have been better but Kenya got very angry and felt she needed to lash back at Phaedra by coming out with a workout video so it did look like Kenya stole Phaedra idea…which she did and she did it due to ill reasons against Phaedra. Which I know this is a free world and we all have the right to do a video if we want to BUT Kenya did not make herself look good when she got mad because Phaedra would not sign her deal then came out with her on video. In my opinion Kenya should have just shock Phaedra hand and said thank you maybe next time we can do business together and kept moving.

• DIVA says:

Also, another thing. Kenya started really made herself look bad when she started talking about how out of shape Phaedra was and that he video was not going to sell due to she was out of shape BUT Kenya how can you talk about her when you was the one going to do the video as well as market the video for her so it couldn’t have been that bad of an idea if you wanted your hands in dealing with it. I’m just saying. This is another thing that makes Kenya look bad. Kenya just showed her angry & how jealous she was of Phaedra.

7. EnjoyedTheShow says:

Kenya IS the reason I took any interest in this season. The first few episodes were great and went down hill after the fallout with Phaedra. The company Phaedra keeps says a lot. Both of them have a past and should be very understanding of one another.
    Now Cynthia is a beautiful woman who deserves a better mate. I truly enjoyed her presence on the show. I was glad to see Kenya and Cynthia get along.
    Kandi is my girl, the epitome of a sista who has her own in life. Her and Kenya should hang together more often… The edited scenes were hilarious.
    Nene and Kenya had an alright chemistry on camera but something was missing between the two. Regardless of how long ago Kenya won her title or played a character as a professional actress, she deserved respectful acknowledgment from the ladies and the shows producers.

8. articulate says:

Here’s the drop about the ‘Atlanta Housewife”:
    “Kenya Moore is very brave to appear on a popular reality show. She’s the newest addition to Bravo’s RHOA, I guess producers of the show know Kenya is a professional whore. She’s been gold digging since her days in Detroit as a high school student at Cass Tech High.

Kenya used to date a drug dealer, his name is Mike Evans. By 16-years-old, she was a seasoned vet – I heard she learned that from her grandmother, who raised her. I was told her grandmother trained her and showed her how to be a proper sack-chaser.

When Kenya won the Miss USA title, all of Hollywood was after her – she went the easy route and got with Mike Tyson. She was spoiled by him, well taken care of by him, he even purchased her a home. But their s?x sessions where so bad, she soon stopped seeing Tyson entirely. Mike didn’t care because I heard he video taped their s?x acts. When Kenya started to act certain ways with Mike, he passed her to Keith Washington.

Kenya is all fake – her tits, a?? implants and hazel contacts are all paid for by her sponsors. The only thing real about Kenya is her hair. Jacky, if you don’t believe me.. Ask Jay Z. After Jay was finished with her, he passed her over to his football player buddy Larry Johnson.”

Were Hollywood actors calling Rudolph Moise ‘Captain Save-a-H?e when he married Kenya Moore? Of course they were. Don’t believe me.. Ask Martin Lawrence

9. Lucinda says:

Woah! I’m really digging the template/theme of this blog. It’s simple, yet
    effective. A lot of times it’s very difficult to get that “perfect balance” between superb usability and visual appeal. I must say you have done a great job with this. In addition, the blog loads super fast for me on Safari. Superb Blog!

10. Maurine says:

I like the valuable information you supply in
    your articles. I will bookmark your blog and check once more here regularly.
    I am moderately sure I will be informed many new stuff right here!

Best of luck for the following!

11. Right away I am going to do my breakfast, after having my breakfast coming over again to read other news.

12. I rarely leave a response, however I read a few of the comments on RHOA’s Kenya Moore Denies Sexting Apollo + Says Husbands Are Thirsty For More Camera Time – theJASMINE.BRAND :: theJASMINE.BRAND. I do have 2 questions for you if you tend not to mind. Could it be just me or do some of the remarks come across like they are written by brain dead individuals? :-P And, if you are writing at other sites, I would like to keep up with you. Would you list of the complete urls of your social community sites like your Facebook page, twitter feed, or linkedin profile?

13. I think that everything published made a ton of
    sense. However, think on this, what if you added a little content?
    I am not saying your information is not good, but suppose you added a title that
    grabbed people’s attention? I mean RHOA’s Kenya Moore Denies Sexting Apollo + Says Husbands
    Are Thirsty For More Camera Time – theJASMINE.

BRAND :: theJASMINE.BRAND is kinda vanilla. You should glance
    at Yahoo’s home page and note how they create post titles to get people to open the links. You might try adding a video or a related pic or two to grab readers interested about what you’ve got to say.
    Just my opinion, it could bring your posts a little bit more interesting.

14. Whats up this is somewhat of off topic but I was wanting to
    know if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually
    code with HTML. I’m starting a blog soon but have no coding experience so I wanted to get advice from someone with experience. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

15. I believe this is one of the most vital information for
    me. And i’m glad studying your article. However wanna remark on some general issues, The web site style is wonderful, the articles is in point of fact excellent : D. Excellent activity, cheers

16. I don’t drop many responses, however i did some searching and wound up here RHOA’s Kenya
    Moore Denies Sexting Apollo + Says Husbands Are Thirsty For More Camera Time
    - theJASMINE.BRAND :: theJASMINE.BRAND. And I actually do have 2 questions for
    you if you don’t mind. Is it just me or does it give the impression like some of the responses look like they are written by brain dead folks? :-P And, if you are posting at additional sites, I’d like to follow everything fresh
    you have to post. Would you make a list of the complete urls of your social pages like your Facebook page, twitter feed, or linkedin profile?

17. Pretty! This was a really wonderful post. Many thanks
    for supplying this information.