Jun

Written by tjbwriteratlanta in Blog

The Heart Truth's Red Dress Collection - Backtage - Fall 2013 Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week

The new minted queen of daytime talk, Wendy Williams, recently revealed she took her cheating husband back with no regrets. In 2008, her husband Kevin Hunter, was involved in a scandal with her then talent booker Nicole Spence. Spence claimed that he demanded sex with her on several occasions and created a hostile work environment. Over the years, Hunter has been involved in a number of other sexual scandals including a sex tape. Despite all of this, the-48-year-old media personality held nothing back in a recent interview with DJ Vlad about her marriage. Peep the excerpts below.

nicole spence-affair with wendy williams husband-the jasmine brand

Nicole Spence, Wendy Williams & Husband

How discovering Kevin cheating changed the marriage:

It has made our marriage stronger. I love him and he loves me…If you told me when I was twenty five years old or thirty years old that I would stay around for a cheater, I would have been like ‘you are lying,’ I’ve got way too much to offer a man to stick around for him cheating on me, you know? At that particular time I had my career in radio, I was making a great salary, I had vacation property of my very own and the world was my oyster, so I definitely thought I wasn’t staying around for some cheating. But I did and I don’t regret it.

If she would consider having an open relationship:

I would never have an open relationship, I think that’s a recipe for disaster and it’s more than just celebrities. I know four couples in my own personal life, regular, normal people. Two black, one white and one mixed where she’s black and he’s white. And these are all people with advance degrees; I’m talking they’ve got their four year college but now they’re on to doctrines and masters and law degrees and things like that. They have open relationships. For the life of me I would never do that…But I’ve noticed open relationships seemed cute and worked for these couples and I kind of enjoyed being friends with them. I enjoyed it, you know like just an observation.

Interesting.

Peep the full interview below with DJ Vlad below.

@twaneetaw

[Instagram, Vladtv]

14 Comments to “[Video] Wendy Williams Doesn’t Regret Staying With Cheating Husband: ‘It Has Made Our Marriage Stronger’”

1. DIVA says:

I really don’t like Wendy. She is always criticizing everybody but she need to sweep around her door first. Why she out trying to get in everybody else business her husband is making it his business to sleep around. I just feel she is too negative. She has a lot of bad things to say about everybody.

• DIVA says:

Oooo and one more thing…she always tell people to leave they husband or wife if they do something like this but she stayed. Hmmmmm

• vapariga says:

Hey Diva! I hear you on this …didn’t think of it that way. I don’t dislike Wendy but you’ve got a good point. She will tell someone to leave in a minute. I think the thing with her is that she “tries” to put her own ish on blast before someone else does but she only puts it out there to a certain degree and then doesn’t want to address it any further. Basically to acknowledge it before she looks like a fool, since she is a gossip queen talking about everybody elses ish.

• victoria says:

I agree, Wendy is the worst hypocrite out there.. she wont even respond to that woman to Evelyn rozado, who acted like she liked then said terrible things about her and new baby, then when Evellyn came bacl saying i thought we were cool but since you are being beast from hell to me wendy, let me express that your husband comes into my shoe store in miami buying expensive shoes for other chis hes probably banging… Wendy’s life is just as messy as the people she is always checking, and shes older than them . . . shame on her

2. Indy says:

Ahh haa ::in my Braxton voice from Jamie fox:: Not Ms “Once a cheater always a cheater, once a beater always a beater”. She talks dog-ish about everyone but its all peaches and cream when its her… HYPOCRITE at its finest!

3. Gabriella says:

Didn’t Wendy’s husband get caught with a transvestite?

4. 2bme says:

Wendy is the biggest hypocrite..she need NOT tell anyone ANYTHING about any relationship. She loves to hear herself talk but who in their right mind would EVER take her seriously..her own house isn’t even in order

5. Miss AG says:

Oooooouch

6. samantha says:

I was heartbroken that my boyfriend decided to leave the relationship, so I had the Retrieve A Lover spell cast. Within three days of the spell casting, my boyfriend called “just to talk.” After some pleasant talks and catching up, he asked to see me again.I felt he had started to turn around. I decided to date someone else just to see. He is absolutely crazy about me now and does see the good in me that I had hoped he would, all thanks to agbalaxxy@gmail.com………Samantha

7. there are people who can pack a lot of life into a short span of time i don’t think wendy is one of them she’d be much better off if she simply gave her opinion instead of advice i believe she has something to say but giving advice can be a tough task even for the most experienced i view her “advice” as nothing more than entertaining

Bravo Wendy, with strength you grow. Although others may stand still in sink.