Mona Scott Young Denies Canceling Love & Hip-Hop Atlanta Reunion Show
Earlier today, a pesky little rumor started that the reunion show for Love & Hip-Hop Atlanta had been cancelled. Initially, a site called Diary Of A Street King had reported that because of all of the internal fighting between cast members, Mona Scott-Young (the show’s executive producer), had decided to interview the cast individually (as she did for the New York version of the show). But contrary to this report, Mona denies that there’s any truth to this. Wednesday morning, she wrote on twitter:
GM! How do these silly rumors even get started???!!! It Ain’t so! Reunion is NOT cancelled. #SillyRumor #StayTuned Thanks!!
Welp. There ya have it. BTW, will you tune into the reunion show? Or have you had enough of this season already?

Previous Article
Next Article
56-Year-Old Woman D!es After Falling Into Uncovered New York City Manhole
‘Euphoria’ Actress Nika King Says Her Mom Joked Fans Waited “Three Years” Just To Hear Her Say One Line
Luigi Mangione, Accused Of Killing UnitedHealthcare CEO, Scores Court Win As Judge Blocks Key Evidence From Trial Over Concerns About How Police Handled His Arrest
Cardi B Fan Waited For Her Argument With Stefon Diggs To End Before Asking For A Pic
Evacuated American Cruise Ship Passenger Tests Positive For Hantavirus – French Passenger Develops Symptoms On Flight Home
Woman Says She Was Publicly Checked For Calling “Well-Known” Black Woman “Auntie”
Spirit Airlines Preparing To Shut Down After $500M Rescue Deal Collapses – Thousands Of Jobs At Risk
“I Know He’s Not The Dad, I Just Miss Him” _ Woman Admits DNA Test Was Just To Get His Attention