Jussie Smollett – Lawyer For Brothers Accused of Attacking ‘Empire’ Actor Quits

Jussie Smollett – Lawyer For Brothers Accused of Attacking ‘Empire’ Actor Quits
Now that “Empire” actor, Jussie Smollett, has been cleared of all charges connected to his anti-gay attack in Chicago, the Nigerian brothers involved in the attack have gone radio silent.
Attorney Patrica Brown Holmes, one of the members of Jussie’s defense team, feels attention should, now, be redirected to Abel and Ola Osundairo. Patricia said:
“The two men who attacked him have indicated that they attacked him, so we already know who attacked him.”

In a Tuesday (3/26/19) press conference, Abel and Ola’s attorney, Gloria Schmidt, said that the brothers were willing to continue to speak about their part in the ordeal. She said:
“The Osundairo brothers were fully prepared to testify in any criminal proceeding in the Jussie Smollett case.”
However, amid Gloria’s urging for the Osundairos to make a public statement defending their case that Jussie contrived the attack, the brothers refused. This resulted in Gloria stepping down as their representation. Despite Jussie Smollett being cleared, Abel and Ola Osundairo have not been given immunity in any talks of prosecution.
The Smollett family has since issued a statement, standing by their belief in Jussie’s innocence.

What do you make of the Jussie Smollett ordeal? Let us know in the comments.
Written by Miata Shanay
Previous Article
Next Article
Harvard Agrees To $53 Million Settlement After Former Morgue Manager Stole & Sold Body Parts From Donated Bodies
Family Of Nolan Wells, Mississippi College Student Who Mysteriously Died During 4th Of July Boating Trip, Pens Heartfelt Message On What Would Have Been His 19th Birthday
Florida Police Officer Accused Of Using Flock Cameras To Keep Tabs On His Estranged Wife More Than 700 Times
Jasmine Brand Brings 30 DC-Area Women Together For Intimate ‘CONNECT’ Brunch, Plans Multi-City Expansion
Woman Claims GLP-1 Weight Loss Drugs Caused Her To Lose Her Eyesight, Wants Warning Added To Labels
[Update] Atlanta Sisters Found Safe After Babysitter Allegedly Abducted Them-Mother Believes Woman Had Been ‘Plotting’ To Steal Her Kids
NAACP Joins Legal Team Representing Family Of Nolan Wells
Amber Alert Issued: Atlanta Police Say Babysitter Abducted Two Young Sisters