Tory Lanez Violated Megan Thee Stallion Restraining Order, Judge Rules As Rapper’s Bail Is Increased To $250,000

Tory Lanez, Megan Thee Stallion
Tory Lanez Violated Megan Thee Stallion Restraining Order, Judge Rules As Rapper’s Bail Is Increased To $250,000
Tory Lanez will have to pay more bail after a judge determined he violated Megan Thee Stallion’s protective order during his surprise appearance at the Rolling Loud festival in Miami last month. Tory Lanez appeared in an L.A. court yesterday (Aug. 23), where he learned about the increased bail he’ll have to pay to stay out of jail while his criminal case is pending.
The judge also changed the terms of his bail, and Tory Lanez will not be allowed to attend any events where Megan Thee Stallion is. The judge told him that if this issue comes up again, he will be taken into custody. Tory’s bail was increased from $190,000 to $250,000.
He didn’t seem too bothered about the new bail amount as he shared a video of himself smoking shortly after his court appearance made headlines.
View this post on Instagram
He was charged with felony assault last year for allegedly shooting Meg Thee Stallion in the foot. He was first ordered to stay at least 100 yards away from the “Savage” rapper in October of last year.
But he made a surprise appearance during DaBaby’s set of the Rolling Loud music festival less than an hour after Megan Thee Stallion got off stage. She was reportedly still backstage when Tory Lanez joined DaBaby. Insiders said Megan Thee Stallion believed they were taunting her as DaBaby performed her song Cash S***, which he’s featured in, just moments before he unveiled Tory to the crowd.
Miami police and the L.A. County D.A.’s office were reportedly contacted about the possible violation.
What are your thoughts on Tory’s increased bail? Let us know in the comments.
[VIA]
Previous Article
Next Article
Nicki Minaj Warns Fans To Stream New Video For “We Go Up” Or She Will Delay Her Upcoming Album
Chris Brown Released On Bail Following Arrest For 2023 Alleged Bottle Attack
Cardi B’s Sister Hennessy Says She ‘Curved’ JT’s Boyfriend Lil Uzi Vert ‘7- 8 Times’ + JT Fires Back: I Don’t Know Y’all Ran Through A** H**s From Nowhere’
Ludacris Becomes Latest Star Welcomed By Jennifer Hudson’s Team For Hallway Hype — See The Video!
KRS-One Calls Out Hip Hop For Not Giving Fatman Scoop His Flowers Before He Died: ‘Hip Hop Gotta Stop Doing That’
Kanye West Files Trademark To Launch ‘Donda’ Tech Company
Meek Mill Ready To ‘Remove’ Alleged Rapist Who Has Been Sending Messages To ‘Well Known People Kids’ In Philly
T-Boz Reacts To Jermaine Dupri’s Claims That He Seemingly Discovered Her Low Register, “I Was Rocking The Low Notes At 17 Years Old”