Kandi Burruss Shares She’s Been Getting Into ‘So Many Arguments’ While Filming For ‘Xscape’ & ‘RHOA’ Reality Series + Confirms ‘Kandi & The Gang’ Has Been Canceled: I Be Feeling Like, Everybody Is Coming For Me Constantly

Kandi Burruss
Kandi Burruss Shares She’s Been Getting Into ‘So Many Arguments’ While Filming For ‘Xscape’ & ‘RHOA’ Reality Series + Confirms ‘Kandi & The Gang’ Has Been Canceled: I Be Feeling Like, Everybody Is Coming For Me Constantly
Kandi Burruss seems to need a break from all of her reality TV drama.
On a recent live stream, the Grammy-Award winner shared that she has been in constant arguments while filming the upcoming Xscape and SWV reality series along with season 15 of “Real Housewives Of Atlanta,” which she’s returned to after reportedly securing a two million dollar contract.

Kandi Burruss said:
“I have been in so many arguments in the past – since the summer, since we were filming the Xscape show all the way now, filming ‘Housewives.'”
Seemingly sounding exhausted from the drama, the 46-year-old continued:
“I feel like I have argued with everybody. I be feeling like everybody is coming for me constantly lately and this time I’m just not taking it lying down. Yes I have been having to read some people left and right.”
Kandi Burruss sarcastically chuckled then added:
“It’s been going down. Like I almost had some really crazy blow outs with some people.”
Kandi said she’s gotten into a lot of arguments on the upcoming Xscape & SWV show & #RHOA S15. ? pic.twitter.com/dmrDv0Srsr
— jay (@JaysRealityBlog) November 18, 2022
As previously reported, the reality star & Xscape singers Tameka “Tiny” Cottle, Tamika Scott, and LaTocha Scott, allegedly got into a heated argument after LaTocha failed to color coordinate with the rest of the group during their recent appearance on BET’s Soul Train Awards red carpet.

Kandi Burruss, Tameka “Tiny” Cottle, Tamika Scott, and LaTocha Scott
In addition to the drama surrounding her current series, it looks like Kandi is also dealing with the cancellation of her “RHOA” spin-off “Kandi and The Gang.” While chatting with fans on her live, she was asked when the restaurant reality series will be returning for a new season. She replied,
“Unfortunately, it is not returning. Bravo is not bringing it back. That’s so sad and I am super upset about it. Okay I’m gon’ move on now, cause I don’t even wanna get sad right now.”
Unfortunate news for 'Kandi & the Gang' fans. #KandiBurruss has confirmed that the reality series will not return for a second season. *Are you upset to see the show go?*??? (?: Twitter jaysrealityblog) pic.twitter.com/80CHPabnzA
— theJasmineBRAND (@thejasminebrand) November 18, 2022
What are your thoughts on Kandi Burruss sharing she’s been in a lot of heated disputes while filming reality TV? Tell us in the comments below!
Previous Article
Next Article
Amandla Stenberg Claims She Was Simply Being ‘Funny’ By Sending Direct Message To Film Critic Who Called Her Latest Film A ’95-Minute Advertisement For Cleavage’
Update: Quinta Brunson – Lawsuit Accusing Actress of Ripping Off ‘Abbott Elementary’ Dismissed
‘Dear White People’ Stops Production After Multiple COVID-19 Cases
NeNe Leakes Says Mia Thornton ‘Should Fit Right On In’ w/ ‘RHOA’ Cast After ‘RHOP Exit: ‘Come On Down Here & Be Messy’
Wendy Williams’ Staff Allegedly Paying $75 Cash For People To Attend Tapings
Gabrielle Union Says She Was Told Her Hair Was ‘Too Wild’ On ‘AGT’, Alleges Simon Cowell Shows ‘Wildly Problematic Behavior’
Wendy Williams On Living In A Sober House: Cocaine has been off my map for years & I don’t take pills. I needed someplace quiet.
Bill Cosby Speaks from Prison: When I Come Up For Parole, They Will NOT Hear ME Say I Have Remorse