Diddy Reportedly Not Invited To The Met Gala This Year As Source Says Industry Has ‘Distanced Itself From Him’

Diddy Reportedly Not Invited To The Met Gala This Year As Source Says Industry Has ‘Distanced Itself From Him’
Diddy is reportedly not on the guest list for the Met Gala this year.
The disgraced music mogul, 54, is said to be getting blacklisted by heads of the fashion industry as he navigates alarming claims against him, ranging from drugging alleged victims to sexual assault and sex trafficking.
Insiders said Diddy, who has previously been a staple at the event sporting his Sean John line, will not be invited this time around.
One source noted,
“Now he finds himself grappling not only with the preservation of his reputation, but also with the loss of his standing within an industry that has unequivocally distanced itself from him.”
Last year, Diddy famously walked the carpet with rapper Yung Miami, who he has been romantically linked to for about two years.

Diddy, Yung Miami
Only time will tell if he’ll actually be asked to attend. The event usually falls on the first Monday in May, so this year it will be on May 6.
Meanwhile, Yung Miami has become entangled in Diddy’s legal woes. Most recently, he was sued by producer Rodney Jones (a.k.a. Lil Rod), who alleged that Diddy and his entourage drugged and sexually assaulted him while he lived with Diddy to work on his latest project, The Love Album: Off the Grid.
He also name-dropped Yung Miami in court docs and claimed that she and influencer Daphne Joy, who shares a son with 50 Cent, were paid monthly as sex workers for Diddy. Rodney Jones went on to allege that Yung Miami transported “pink cocaine” for Diddy.

Last week, Homeland Security agents raided Diddy’s Los Angeles and Miami estates amid the claims against him. His attorney Aaron Dyer slammed the federal government’s move, which included helicopters and Diddy’s sons Justin Combs, 30, and Christian Combs, 26, being in handcuffs in the yard while his LA home was searched. Diddy was also stopped in Miami as he was preparing to go out of the country.
His attorney said,
“Yesterday, there was a gross overuse of military-level force as search warrants were executed at Mr. Combs’ residences. There is no excuse for the excessive show of force and hostility exhibited by authorities or the way his children and employees were treated.”
He added that Diddy was never detained and “spoke to and cooperated with authorities.”
[VIA]
Previous Article
Next Article
Lil Baby Unknowingly Purchases A Fake Patek Watch For $400,000
Update: Drake Files Motion To Get Out Of XXXTentacion Murder Trial Deposition
Say What?! Blueface Suggests His Mother Karlissa Saffold Wants To Sleep w/ Him: ‘Mom We Could Never Have S*x’
Justin Timberlake Reveals Lyme Disease Diagnosis: ‘Living w/ This Can Be Relentlessly Debilitating’
DaBaby’s Entourage Caught Beating Up A Fan On Camera After He Asks The Rapper For A Handshake
Flo Rida Awarded $82M After Winning Lawsuit Against Celsius Energy Drink For Breach Of Contract
Sexyy Red Twerks To ‘Get It Sexyy’ During Her WWE Debut
Diddy’s Former Bodyguard Gene Deal Says He’s Willing To Testify Against The Hip-Hop Mogul: ‘He Let That Money, Power & Respect Go To His Head’