Drake Speculated To Be Behind TDE Member SiR’s Canceled Toronto Concert

SiR, Drake
Drake Speculated To Be Behind TDE Member SiR’s Canceled Toronto Concert
Did Drake have something to do with yet another one of Kendrick Lamar’s friends not being able to perform in Toronto?
R&B singer SiR’s Toronto concert was abruptly canceled. The event was scheduled to take place today (July 30) at History, which Drake helped design.

However, SiR, real name Sir Darryl Farris, 37, let his fans know he won’t take the stage at the venue as planned. Kicking off a series of X posts, SiR quote replied to a previous post, where he insisted that his performance in Drake’s hometown wouldn’t be canceled. The initial post came shortly after fellow TDE artist ScHoolboy Q’s show was pulled by Toronto police last week.

As previously reported, ScHoolboy Q outright accused Drake of interfering with his ability to perform in Canada, alleging he still has bitter feelings about his rap battle loss against Kendrick Lamar.

Confirming that the concert will actually not move forward, SiR added to the thread:
“This sh*t did not age well at all…”


SiR
In follow-up messages, the “YOU” singer apologized for the abruptness of the situation and assured fans that his team was looking to reschedule. He also claimed that the venue pulled the plug on his concert, and alleged that he doesn’t know why they made the decision.


While Drake’s involvement has not been confirmed, SiR did share his suspicion in a subsequent post. Responding to ScHoolboy Q urging him to “take yo a** home”, SiR wrote:
“They DON’T like us”
It appears his remark was a play on Lamar’s scathing Drake diss “Not Like Us” which ended up being the climax of the hip-hop icons confrontation. As you may remember, many of Lamar’s former TDE label mates rallied behind him during the rap beef. They also supported him during his debut performance of the track last month.

It does not appear that Drake nor SiR have said anything further on the matter at this time.
See what people had to say about the canceled show below:


What are your thoughts? Tell us in the comments below!
Previous Article
Next Article
Kendrick Lamar Accused Of Stealing Old Tweets For Popular ‘Not Like Us’ Drake Diss
Lil Jon’s Son, DJ Young Slade, Reported Missing In Georgia
Diplo Denies Posting Revenge Porn After Woman Filesd Restraining Order Against Him
Akbar V Speaks On Decision To Get Plastic Surgery: ‘I Thought Long & Hard About Sharing These Videos Because Of How Controversial Surgery Has Been Lately’
Keyshia Cole Reacts To Fan Who Says She Was ‘Low Key Hating On’ O.T. Genasis
UPDATE: Zelle Records Proves Tory Lanez’s Dad Paid Blogger Milagro $3,000 Between Oct. 28, 2020 and March 3, 2022
Diddy’s L.A. Home Robbed
Lizzo Dons American Flag With A Powerful Message About Voting