Diddy Accused Of Sexually Assaulting ‘Making the Band’ Teen Contestant

Diddy Accused Of Sexually Assaulting ‘Making the Band’ Teen Contestant
The end of allegations against Sean “Diddy” Combs doesn’t seem to be near.
One of the latest civil lawsuits the jailed record executive is facing comes from a man who says he was 17 when he was sexually assaulted by Diddy. The alleged incident took place in 2008 during a three-day audition for Diddy’s former MTV competition series, “Making the Band.” The suit claims that during a one-on-one interview, “Combs asked Plaintiff hypothetical questions about handling situations involving sexual pressure.”

Diddy
According to the lawsuit,
“As Combs described these scenarios, he began to sexually assault Plaintiff by touching Plaintiff both over and under his clothing, including groping and fondling his penis and instructing Plaintiff to undress.”
During day two of auditions, Diddy allegedly told John Doe that he needed to undress “to demonstrate the ability to embody a ‘sex idol’ persona.” “This encounter eventually escalated into Combs forcing the Plaintiff to perform oral sex on him, and Combs sodomizing the Plaintiff,” the lawsuit states.

Diddy
The Plaintiff claims that the following day he was sexually assaulted by Diddy and his bodyguard. He adds that day he was also terminated from the competition “as Combs claimed that Plaintiff was untrustworthy due to his reservations about performing oral sex on his bodyguard.”
The lawsuit was one of two filed on Monday (Oct. 28) in New York state court. As reported, the other suit is from a man who claims he was drugged and raped by Diddy at the age of 10. Both purported victims are represented by attorneys Tony Buzbee and co-counsel Andrew Van Arsdale. The attorneys shared earlier this month plans to bring forth claims from over 100 people with allegations against Diddy.
Thoughts? Tell us in the comments below!
[VIA]
Previous Article
Next Article
Kanye Hints At Black Americans Being ‘Brainwashed’, Says Democrats ‘Are Making Us Abort Our Children… Thou Shall Not Kill’
Bia Fires Back At Cardi B’s Album Diss: ‘I’m Not About To Keep Going Back And Forth With You And The Writer’
Kanye West To Headline Youth Christian Conference
Funk Flex Believes Tory Lanez Is Innocent [VIDEO]
Kendrick Lamar’s Super Bowl Performance Surpasses 32 Million Views, The Amount It Took Usher One Year To Reach
Diddy’s Longtime Publicist Reportedly Quits Amid His Sex Trafficking & Racketeering Charges
Gospel Singer CeCe Winans Addresses Her Appearance In COVID-19 Ad Ordered By Donald Trump: It Was Not Political At All
Moneybagg Yo To Be Featured On Kanye’s ‘Donda 2,’ Wack 100 Hints At Friday Release