Apr

Screen shot 2013-04-09 at 12.30.51 PM

In true Kenya Moore form, the Real Housewives of Atlanta reality star has used her blog to share her thoughts and concerns about part 1 of the reunion show. Although she didn’t mention her entertaining use of a fan as a prop, she did note that she was wrong for threatening her pregnant colleague, Phaedra Parks, while giving BRAVO viewers a lesson on African American history, in terms of pageantry.

Screen shot 2013-04-09 at 12.31.15 PM

She wrote:

When Miss Williams was crowned Miss America in 1983, she opened the door for Black women around the world to achieve immeasurable dreams the same way Hattie McDaniel did as the first Black woman to ever win an Academy Award. Although there have been others to achieve the pinnacle of achievement and honors in pageantry and in entertainment, the first from an overall platform or genre will always be the individual who made it possible for ALL others to come after. Challenging my admiration for Miss Williams is ignorant, irresponsible, and indicative of the lack of respect for my convictions, beliefs, and my own legacy as the second Black woman to be crowned Miss USA. My crowning is a part of history and is a part of my legacy — that can never be taken away from me as much as the haters try to hate.

She continued with addressing her beef with Phaedra:

I hate liars. We all saw Phaedra lie last season about the timing of her pregnancy, lie to Cynthia, etc. She never told the truth and will never tell the truth about her video sales. However, that didn’t warrant any threat toward a pregnant woman. I was keeping my composure but that was unacceptable. Having said that, whether you are #TeamStallion or team broke-down donkey, my fitness video sales have broken records and the video is and remains more successful than hers. The facts are the facts. I’ve outsold her and have the more successful video. She can lie about my “fake” body all she wants, no one cares or believes her. Nice try phony Phae Phae, your smear campaign was an epic failure.

And here’s the photo that she posted:

Screen shot 2013-04-09 at 12.21.33 PM

Meanwhile, Phaedra has remained mum, but continues to promote her DVD and new spin-off show, Rich Peoples Problems, via twitter.

13 Comments to “Kenya Moore Apologizes For Threatening A Very Pregnant Phaedra Parks, But Insists Shes Still A Liar”

1. De'Andra Roberts says:

Poor Kenya. Always needing to prove her dominance…Grow up!

• tan says:

While that may be true, it also applies to Phaedra. She needs to stop lying. She can’t stand the fact that someone has done better than her. She is like crab in a barrel… If Kenya is crazy as she states, then she is a habitual liar which is why she probably went into law. She need not throw rocks when she lives in a glass house……

• Anonymous says:

thats so crazy,, cause everybody knows KENYA be lying and she looks funny as her , she cant even match her own makeup and she seems really despert for attention.. ache face

• Resa says:

I don’t know where all of this animosity is coming from with Kenya. Business deals fall apart everyday. True business women move on to the next venture. What’s really going on?

• DIVA says:

@ Resa so true! Why is Kenya so mad because they really didn’t have a signed deal anyway. Kenya did all that extra thinking it would make the deal sound better to Phaedra. I agree with Phaedra she DID WANT TO PAY Kenya for just her company doing the production part then once the video was made they business together was done. How did Kenya expect to keep making money off this video when all Phaedra wanted her to do basically was get a video camera and tape it that is all Phaedra wanted her to do. It was Kenya idea to go above and beyond what Phaedra wanted her to do and then when Phaedra was like know I don’t want you to do all that then you get mad. Kenya knew that Phaedra video was gonna do good that’s why she so mad. Now you want to talk about Phaedra body but you wasn’t doing that when you wanted Phaedra to sign that deal. Kenya GO AWAY…Bye.

• AbluesFor_Danie says:

My thing is, when it comes to ppls profession, it’s a whole other ball game. Tho I think Kenya was a bit extra by being spiteful and creating a workout video when she could have used that distribution deal to do something else, production is a profession of hers…regardless of how big she is or isn’t within that profession. So, of course, she’s going to be looking for a way to make some money as well. As a friend, she went a little above and beyond and for Phaedra to tell her she doesn’t deserve ANYthing was cold-blooded. I truly think that Phaedra was just trying to get over on Kenya because they WERE friends, just as she tried to get over on Cynthia. Here Phaedra is setting up a model call on Twitter at Cynthia’s business without even consulting with her first. In my opinion, the bottom line was the Phaedra was looking for a hook-up and got mad when no one was tryna hook her up.

2. Briana says:

Definitely can’t stand Kenya…I hope her 5 minutes of fame ends soon so she can twirl away. This B!tch Crazy!

• DIVA says:

I agree @ Briana! I do not like Kenya she is doing all this acting to guarantee her spot for next season but to me it just seems like she is a hater. It shows that she is jealous of Phaedra when she stole Phaedra idea of putting out a workout video. Kenya should have come up with her on idea. I be glad when she can twirl her way off ATL Housewives. Kenya lied to get on the show anyway saying she had a boyfriend and the truth came out that she just asked him to “act like he was her boyfriend”. People saying Phaedra be lieing well Kenya do too.

So I finally saw the reunion. Kenya is absolutely playing the victim and she’s irky as hell!!! Phaedra does lie a lot but to see Kenya’s behavior on this reunion has really made me not want to see her back next season.

4. kay p says:

Kenya is a liar too….where does she get off?
    and that screen shot is suspect as hell – because it doesn’t say her name

Kenya is NOT CUTE up close , and she’s too damn olf to have that much ache on her face “YUK”… SHE’S TOO MUCH TROUBLE AND WE DEF CAN DO WOTHOUT HER ON THE SHOW… then she wonder why walter didnt want to sleep with her old looking self it’s cause she looks her age…

6. Miss AG says:

These comments…woooow

Jas you are so right…Rich Peoples Problems

7. brianna says:

yes i do agree kenya thinks that she is better than everybody and she is not she thinks her video is better than phaedra but its not i like phaedra video better because she has more of up beat music that can keep both her and her husband apollo calm for when they are exercising kenya i can tell you now kenya video was lame as f***