Tory Lanez Questions Megan Thee Stallion’s Foot Injuries, Implies She’s Lying About Being Shot [VIDEO]
Tory Lanez Questions Megan Thee Stallion’s Foot Injuries, Implies She’s Lying About Being Shot
Tory Lanez is speaking publicly for the first time addressing allegations that he shot Megan Thee Stallion. Tonight (Oct. 20th), the rapper went on Instagram Live discussing some of what happened on the night of the shooting.
Tory Lanez didn’t address whether or not he shot Megan. However, he did question Megan’s account of what happened.
He also implied that she was allegedly lying about her injuries.
See the clip below.
As previously reported, On July 15, 2020, Megan Thee Stallion stated that she had suffered gunshot wounds and that she had undergone surgery to remove the bullets. The following month, Megan claimed that Lanez was the person who shot her, saying that
“I didn’t tell the police what happened immediately right there because I didn’t want to die.”
What are your thoughts about Tory’s remarks about what happened? Let us know in the comments.

Previous Article
Next Article
Nas’ Investment In Coinbase Could Make Him $100 Million
Young Thug Changes Plea To Guilty In YSL RICO Trial
Meek Mill Says Las Vegas Hotel Is Racist: Something Has To Be Done About What They’re Doing To Black People! [VIDEO]
Miley Cyrus Spotted Rehearsing w/ Beyoncé Ahead Of ‘Cowboy Carter’ Show In France
R. Kelly’s Prison Commissary Account Seized, Singer Ordered To Turn Over $27K Balance To Pay His Victims & Other Financial Penalties
Lizzo Says ‘Overwhelmingly Positive’ Response To Her ‘Whim Whammie’ Remix Inspired Her New Mixtape
Tiny’s Daughter Heiress Sings Xscape Song & It’s Adorable! Reveals Her Favorite Member Is LaTocha Scott [WATCH]
Raz B Publicly Calls For Help After Claiming The Police Entered His Home Without A Warrant: If I Go To Jail Tonight Get Me Out!