DaBaby Deletes Instagram Apology To LGBTQ+ Community For Controversial HIV & Homophobic Comments Made

DaBaby Deletes Instagram Apology To LGBTQ+ Community For Controversial HIV & Homophobic Comments Made
DaBaby recently made a notable change to his Instagram account and removed his apology to the LGBTQ+ community. As previously reported, rapper DaBaby, born Jonathan Kirk, made headlines for controversial statements he made regarding HIV during his Rolling Loud performance on July 25. While on stage he said,
“If you didn’t show up today with HIV/AIDS, any of them deadly sexually transmitted diseases that will make you die in 2 [or] 3 weeks put a cellphone light in the air.”
He added,
“Fellas, if you ain’t sucking d*ck in the parking lot put ya cellphone light in the air.”
“Keep it f*cking real!”
Following his set, many people called out the 29-year-old rapper for his unwarranted remarks. DaBaby also faced a few consequences for his actions, including being dropped from multiple music festivals and his clothing line with BoohooMAN. Initially, the ‘BOP’ rapper seemed to stand his ground on what was said, but on Aug. 2nd, he offered an apology via his Instagram page to the LGBTQ+ community.

People noticed that not even a full week later, on August 8, DaBaby removed the apology from his IG page. His most recent post is now a birthday shoutout to his late older brother, Glen Johnson.

What are your thoughts on DaBaby deleting his apology? Tell us in the comments below.
Previous Article
Next Article
ABC Cancels Backstreet Boys Holiday Special Amid Nick Carter Being Accused Of Raping Autistic Fan In New Lawsuit, Singer Denies Allegations
Jeremih Transferred From ICU, On The Road To Recovering From Covid-19
Tory Lanez’s Legal Team Accuses Megan Thee Stallion Of Being Responsible For “Leaks” Following Gayle King Interview
Kevin McCall Is Out Of Jail, Returns To Social Media & Promotes Video Shoot In Atlanta
Rapper NLE Choppa Claims He Was ‘Set Up’ As He Faces Drug Charges: Substances Were Planted On Me
Nicki Minaj Posts Cryptic Message On X: ‘BRING IT’
Lil Durk Denied $4.5 Million Bond After Alleged M*rder-For-Hire Plot Targeting Quando Rondo
Lizzo Says Critics Used Her As A ‘Punchline’ Because There Are ‘Levels To Me They Don’t Accept’