Simon Biles’ Boyfriend, Jonathan Owens Cut From Houston Texans Before Season Opener

Simon Biles’ Boyfriend, Jonathan Owens Cut From Houston Texans Before Season Opener
Jonathan Owens has been released from the Houston Texans.
On Tuesday, Aug. 31, the team announced their list of waived and released players ahead of the NFL season, which included 26-year-old safety Jonathan Owens.

Signed as a college free agent, the boyfriend to Olympic gold medalist Simone Biles joined the Texans in 2019 following his time with the Arizona Cardinals in 2018.
However, Owens has experienced many changes while with the Texans. During the 2019 season, Owens was promoted to the team roster, waived two days later, and promoted again.

Still, Owens’ personal life appears to be on track as he and Simon Biles recently celebrated his one-year anniversary. She previously spoke on his career and said,
“I love watching him play because he has such a passion. He works so hard, so for him to be able to showcase that on the field is really exciting.”

The Houston Texans could bring back Owens, but at this time there is no statement from either party.
Do you think it’s fair to release players before the start of the season? Share your thoughts in the comments.
Previous Article
Next Article
#BoycottNFL Trends After NFL Announces They’ll Play Black National Anthem Before Games
Lamar Odom Fires Back At Ex-Fianceé Sabrina Parr’s Book Announcement: The Relationship Was Abusive
Michael Jordan: Steph Curry Isn’t A Hall Of Famer Yet [VIDEO]
Deion Sanders Named Head Coach Of HBCU Jackson State University’s Football Team
Spike Lee Confirms His Documentary About Colin Kaepernick Is Moving Forward: It’s His Story, Not False Narratives
LaVar Ball Says He Tells His Sons They Will ‘Never Meet A Good Woman, You Gon’ Meet A H*e’
Alleged Mastermind Behind David Ortiz Shooting Arrested, Says He “Fears For His Life” [VIDEO]
Kevin Durant Fined $50,000 For ‘Threatening’ Rant Posted By Michael Rapaport, Actor Says ‘I Feel Bad’