Jesse Williams Reacts To Trending Over Broadway Nude Scene Leaking Online: Once You See It, You Realize It’s Whatever

Jesse Williams
Jesse Williams Reacts To Trending Over Broadway Nude Scene Leaking Online: Once You See It, You Realize It’s Whatever
Jesse Williams, 40, is speaking out about images and video footage of his nude body recently surfacing online.
As previously reported, actor Jesse Williams is currently starring in Broadway’s revival of “Take Me Out,” where he plays a baseball player who comes out as gay at the peak of his career. On Monday night (May 9), leaked footage and photos of a scene in the play that requires Jesse Williams to be naked on stage made its way online.

Jesse Williams
During a recent interview, the former “Grey’s Anatomy” star addressed the nude scene leaking onto the internet. He said,
“It’s a body, once you see it, you realize it’s whatever, it’s a boy! I just have to make it not that big of a deal.”
Not everyone was as chill as Jesse Williams was about the leak. The Actors’ Equity Association recently released a statement calling out the patron responsible for filming the actors of the play “without their consent” and “explicitly violating the theater’s prohibition on recording and distribution.” The AEA stated,
“We condemn in the strongest possible terms the creation and distribution of photographs and videos of our members during a nude scene. As actors, we regularly agree to be vulnerable onstage in order to tell difficult and challenging stories. This does not mean that we agree to have those vulnerable moments widely shared by anyone who feels like sneaking a recording device into the theater.”
The statement continued,
“At every performance, there is a mutual understanding between the audience and the performers that we are sharing an experience limited to this time and place; that trust makes it possible for us to be exposed both emotionally and physically.”
It concluded,
“It is a violation that impedes our collective ability to tell stories with boldness and bravery.”
What are your thoughts on this entire situation? Do you think someone else will try to leak footage moving forward? Let us know in the comments below!
Previous Article
Next Article
56-Year-Old Woman D!es After Falling Into Uncovered New York City Manhole
‘Euphoria’ Actress Nika King Says Her Mom Joked Fans Waited “Three Years” Just To Hear Her Say One Line
Luigi Mangione, Accused Of Killing UnitedHealthcare CEO, Scores Court Win As Judge Blocks Key Evidence From Trial Over Concerns About How Police Handled His Arrest
Cardi B Fan Waited For Her Argument With Stefon Diggs To End Before Asking For A Pic
Evacuated American Cruise Ship Passenger Tests Positive For Hantavirus – French Passenger Develops Symptoms On Flight Home
Woman Says She Was Publicly Checked For Calling “Well-Known” Black Woman “Auntie”
Spirit Airlines Preparing To Shut Down After $500M Rescue Deal Collapses – Thousands Of Jobs At Risk
“I Know He’s Not The Dad, I Just Miss Him” _ Woman Admits DNA Test Was Just To Get His Attention