Lil Baby Fans Riot & Destroy Festival Grounds After His Set Is Cancelled Last Minute, Rapper Offers An Apology & Explains His ‘Body Completely Shut Down’

Lil Baby Fans Riot & Destroy Festival Grounds After His Set Is Cancelled Last Minute, Rapper Offers An Apology & Explains His ‘Body Completely Shut Down’
It looks like Lil Baby pissed off his fans, so much so that it caused a riot!
Lil Baby unintentionally caused a riot at Vancouver’s Breakout Festival in Canada after he announced that he was canceling his set last minute.
Video footage shows angry fans destroying sections of the PNE Amphitheater and lighting tents on fire while others toppled food stands and garbage dumpsters on Sunday (Sept. 18).

Lil Baby
https://youtu.be/mMkrN4RBZ5c
Lil Baby was the headliner for Sunday’s show while fellow rappers Polo G, Cordae, Coi Leray, Babyface Ray, and others performed earlier in the day. The festival was promoted heavily with the ‘Drip Too Hard’ rapper being a big draw.

Following the madness, Lil Baby took to his social media on Monday (Sept. 19) and issued a heartfelt apology to the concertgoers noting that he overworked himself and that his body shut down. He also promised he would make it up to them. The rapper wrote:
“I would like to start off by saying I truly apologize Vancouver, Canada , The Breakout Festival, and To Everyone who was in attendance! I have been going so hard these past few months without any breaks that it finally caught up with me. And My Body Completely Shut Down I owe you guys big time and will for sure make up for it soon.”

“artists, executives, businesses, entrepreneurs, activists, and companies that have utilized their platforms to effect social change over the past year.”
Hundreds of families lined up to attend Lil Baby’s Back-to-School Fest in Atlanta, where the rapper provided free shoes and clothing from Foot Locker for every child in attendance https://t.co/D4wcVstNEj
— philip lewis (@Phil_Lewis_) August 8, 2022
Over the summer he also joined forces with prominent business owner Lemont Bradley to give out 100 jobs to people under the age of 21 throughout Atlanta. In addition to that, he established the $150,000 “My Turn” scholarship program for students at his former high school.
What are your thoughts on this entire situation? Tell us in the comments below!
Previous Article
Next Article
21 Savage Honored w/ His Own Day In Georgia + Rapper Gives Away Gifts To Families As Part Of His Annual Grant-A-Wish Event
DaBaby’s Lawyer Says That DaniLeigh’s Brother’s Bowling Alley Lawsuit Is A Waste Of Time, Refers To Him As ‘Garbage’
Nicki Minaj Suggests Megan Thee Stallion Asked Producers Not To Clear Beat For Forthcoming Single ‘Big Foot’ + Says She Has Receipts To Back Up Claims She Will Make On The Record
A$AP Rocky On Beef w/ Drake: ‘I Got Bigger Fish To Fry Than Some P***y Boys’
Megan Thee Stallion Is Opening Her Own Popeyes Restaurant, Featuring Her Famous Hottie Sauce
Tina Lawson Lashes Out At Hate Against Beyonce: The Girl Is Constantly Working For Our People! Nobody Made You The Activist Police!
‘The Sun’ Apologizes To Adele For Reporting Incorrect Story About Her & Chris Brown
Bob Marley’s Son Ziggy Marley Started Smoking Weed At 9 & His Dad Approved: It Wasn’t Something To Hide From Kids