Celebrity Drama! Landlord Calls Police on Kenya Moore + Scottie Pippen Hit With $4 Million Dollar Lawsuit Over Malibu Fight

More eviction drama from Ms. Gone with the Wind Fabulous…As Kenya Moore was preparing to move out of her Atlanta home, the police were called to the property. Sources say she was filming for next seasons “Real Housewives of Atlanta” without her landlord’s permission. This isn’t the first time she and her landlord, Conya Dillon haven’t seen eye to eye. In late June, a judge ruled in favor of the landlord because the former Miss USA was said to be short $848 on her May payment, which included late fees and utilities. Ms. Moore then failed to show up in court to address her mishap.
Here’s what an onlooking neighbor had to say about the incident:
There were camera crews filming Kenya’s departure for an episode of Housewives. The landlord called the police because Kenya should not be on the property, nor did she give permission for anyone to be filming.
The reality star didn’t seem to let that, or her run-in with the law three days earlier, deter her happiness. She tweeted this after everything was said and done:
Last month, In a call-in interview with Wendy Williams, the twirl queen had this to say:
I don’t know if it’s necessarily so personal. The tea (now it gets a lil complicated) is she’s taking her ex husband (back) to court–I can’t help I live a fabulous life and she can no longer afford to be in the house.
And in more unpleasant news…
Former Chicago Bulls star Scottie Pippen is being sued over a fight last month at an upscale Southern California restaurant that left an autograph-seeker hospitalized with a head injury. According to the Associated Press, a $4 million lawsuit was filed Thursday in Los Angeles. According to court docs, 49-year-old plaintiff Camran Shafighi simply asked Pippen for a photograph for his girlfriend’s 12-year-old son. Instead, the suit says, Shafighi got a “brutal and unjustified physical attack” that included spit in the face, a shove, and a punch that sent Shafighi to the ground. The lawsuit adds:
At no time did or could Mr. Shafighi physically provoke or fight back, as he was knocked unconscious with the first blow.
Sheriff’s officials, who were still investigating the incident, said Pippen voluntarily came into a station to be questioned and was cooperative. He was not arrested and no charges have been filed. Investigators at the time said that Pippen was having dinner on June 23 with his family at Nobu, in Malibu. Shafighi was taking pictures of Pippen inside the restaurant then outside in the parking lot, investigators said. Sheriff’s spokesman Steve Whitmore said several witnesses described Shafighi as intoxicated. An argument ensued that led to violence, investigators said. Shafighi was taken to a hospital with a head injury, treated and released.
[Twitter, Instagram, RadarOnline, Associated Press]


Previous Article
Next Article
Harvard Agrees To $53 Million Settlement After Former Morgue Manager Stole & Sold Body Parts From Donated Bodies
Family Of Nolan Wells, Mississippi College Student Who Mysteriously Died During 4th Of July Boating Trip, Pens Heartfelt Message On What Would Have Been His 19th Birthday
Florida Police Officer Accused Of Using Flock Cameras To Keep Tabs On His Estranged Wife More Than 700 Times
Jasmine Brand Brings 30 DC-Area Women Together For Intimate ‘CONNECT’ Brunch, Plans Multi-City Expansion
Woman Claims GLP-1 Weight Loss Drugs Caused Her To Lose Her Eyesight, Wants Warning Added To Labels
[Update] Atlanta Sisters Found Safe After Babysitter Allegedly Abducted Them-Mother Believes Woman Had Been ‘Plotting’ To Steal Her Kids
NAACP Joins Legal Team Representing Family Of Nolan Wells
Amber Alert Issued: Atlanta Police Say Babysitter Abducted Two Young Sisters