Terry Crews Sued For $1 Million, Accused of Discrimination & Cyberbullying
Terry Crews Sued For $1 Million, Accused of Discrimination & Cyberbullying
Terry Crews added activist to his resume in 2018, but with new levels comes new devils. The Brooklyn Nine-Nine actor is being sued for for a $1 million by his former friend Darwin Hall, owner of Milwaukee-based company, Symbolic Web Media, LLC. The lawsuit is accusing Crews of cyber bullying, harassment, discrimination against the LGBTQ community, and breach of contract.
Once Crews retired from the NFL, Hall was hired to assist Crews in growing an organic online presence at a set price of $55 hour. Hall is seeking “damages in an amount to be proven at trial, and exceeding $1,000,000,” emotional distress, and
“several harrowing weeks of despicable online harassment and cyberstalking.”
Some of the work Hall completed was making a Facebook for Crews and other things. The completed work has allegedly totaled out to about 6,000 hours, earning only $28,479.06 over the years. Last Christmas, Crews spoke candidly about a “friend hustle.” In a thread of tweets, Crews stated a former friend he was working with was a “mirroring sociopath” and asked said friend to stop building porn sites, since Crews has spoken about overcoming his previous addiction to porn.
Crews went on to claim the friend obliged, but asked Crews to pay for the money he would have received once the porn sites were complete. According to the suit,
“Further, in response, to the demand for payment, Defendants engaged in a horrific campaign of harassment and cyberbullying that has caused Plaintiff to fear for his life and suffer substantial emotional distress, all because he dared to ask Defendants to honor their end of the bargain.”
One time he bragged about trying to kill his college roommate by spiking the guys peanut butter with mercury. He said the guy got really sick, but didn’t die.
I don’t know if it was true or not, but He was bragging to subtly let me know how far he would go if ever crossed.
— Terry Crews (@terrycrews) December 25, 2017
The documents allegedly claim Crews went hostile in 2013 after he discovered Hall was working with an LGBTQ-identifying client on a
“dating app that the client had created for professional women.”
Crews nor his team have responded to the lawsuit.
Follow us: @theJasmineBRAND on Twitter | theJasmineBRAND on Facebook| theJasmineBRAND_ on Instagram


Previous Article
Next Article
Harvard Agrees To $53 Million Settlement After Former Morgue Manager Stole & Sold Body Parts From Donated Bodies
Family Of Nolan Wells, Mississippi College Student Who Mysteriously Died During 4th Of July Boating Trip, Pens Heartfelt Message On What Would Have Been His 19th Birthday
Florida Police Officer Accused Of Using Flock Cameras To Keep Tabs On His Estranged Wife More Than 700 Times
Jasmine Brand Brings 30 DC-Area Women Together For Intimate ‘CONNECT’ Brunch, Plans Multi-City Expansion
Woman Claims GLP-1 Weight Loss Drugs Caused Her To Lose Her Eyesight, Wants Warning Added To Labels
[Update] Atlanta Sisters Found Safe After Babysitter Allegedly Abducted Them-Mother Believes Woman Had Been ‘Plotting’ To Steal Her Kids
NAACP Joins Legal Team Representing Family Of Nolan Wells
Amber Alert Issued: Atlanta Police Say Babysitter Abducted Two Young Sisters