L.A. County Wants Vanessa Bryant’s Crash Site Photo Lawsuit Dismissed, Says Her Claims Of Emotional Distress Are ‘Hypothetical’

Vanessa Bryant – L.A. County Wants Her Crash Site Photo Lawsuit Dismissed, Says Her Claims Of Emotional Distress Are ‘Hypothetical’
Vanessa Bryant’s ongoing court battle with Los Angeles County continues as lawyers seek to have her crash site photo lawsuit dismissed.
Los Angeles County continues to challenge Vanessa Bryant’s accusations. An issue for a summary judgment was requested by L.A. County on Monday (Nov. 23). The motion would result in the dismissal of Vanessa’s lawsuit, in which she claims the photos taken of her husband and daughter’s lifeless bodies were damaging.
In the documents for the new motion, the county disputes the NBA widow and mother-in-mourning by arguing:
“It is undisputed that the complained-of photos have never been in the media, on the internet, or otherwise publicly disseminated,”
They continued:
“Bryant’s suit is without legal merit and should be dismissed.”
Since the fatal helicopter crash that claimed the lives of Kobe Bryant, his daughter Gianna, and seven others in 2020, Vanessa has fought to have Los Angeles County held accountable for their inappropriate behavior following the accident. The lawsuit in question was filed last year and slams first responders for parading around the gruesome photos taken of the scene. Despite Vanessa’s claims of severe emotional distress, invasion of privacy, and a deputy revealing that he shared the photos with two associates, L.A. county wants to dismiss the damage as “hypothetical.”

The county’s lawyers noted that, while the photos were leaked to outsiders, the majority of the people who saw the photos were authorized to do so.
Vanessa’s attorney, Luis Li, has nothing to say about the debacle. Her legal team is gearing up for the war ahead and is set to appear in court late next month. They also intend to file a response to the motion. Vanessa hasn’t commented on the matter.
Previous Article
Next Article
Carmelo Anthony Agrees To One-Year Contract With Los Angeles Lakers
Deion Sanders Assures Fans ‘Everything Is Okay’ Amid Reports About Health Issues
Suns, Mercury Owner Robert Sarver To Sell Teams After Facing Backlash & Being Penalized For Using The ‘N-Word’ & Other Workplace Misconduct: Whatever Good I Have Done, Or Could Still Do, Is Outweighed By Things I Have Said In The Past
Jordan Chiles Breaks Silence On Bronze Medal Being Stripped: ‘This Decision Feels Unjust’
Ex-NFL Star Henry Ruggs Apologizes To Family Of Woman He Killed In 2021 Drunk Driving Crash: ‘Wish I Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time’
Claressa Shields Fires Back at Laila Ali: “The Accolades Don’t Match the Mouth” – Calls Out Boxing Legend
Odell Beckham Jr. Doesn’t Think NFL Should Resume This Season: It Doesn’t Make Sense Why We’re Trying To Do This, It’s Obviously For The Money
O.J. Simpson Speaks Out In Support Of Police Officers Amid Reports That West Hollywood Has Voted To Defund The Sheriff’s Department: Trust me, we need police