Jackie Chan Confirms ‘Rush Hour 4’ Film Is In The Works

Jackie Chan Confirms ‘Rush Hour 4’ Film Is In The Works
Despite what Jackie Chan’s team previously said, It seems like the world will be getting a “Rush Hour 4” film after all.
On Thursday (Dec. 8) Jackie Chan, 68, appeared at the Red Sea Film Festival in Saudi Arabia where he revealed “Rush Hour 4” is in the works! The “Rush Hour” vet claimed he was meeting with the director of the movie that evening to talk about the fourth installment. Filmmaker Brett Ratner, who reportedly hasn’t directed since 2014, was the director for the franchise’s first three movies, but there have been talks that he won’t be present for the fourth.
The last movie he worked for was “Hercules” starring Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson. The director was accused of sexual harassment and misconduct by seven different women in 2017. Following the accusations, Warner Bros. terminated its relationship with the producer/director.

Chris Tucker, Jackie Chan and Brett Ratner at “Rush Hour 3” premiere
Jackie Chan held a lead role in all three “Rush Hour” films alongside comedian/actor Chris Tucker. The first film premiered in 1998 and the last film was released 15 years ago in 2007. The highly-anticipated fourth movie has been a popular topic online as fans frequently chat about its possible release. The original film reportedly grossed $244 million around the nation.
Will you be waiting to watch “Rush Hour 4?” Tell us in the comments below!
[VIA]
Previous Article
Next Article
Tyler Perry Suggests He’s Hiring New Writers & Directors
Cynthia Erivo Chose Micro Braids For Elphaba So That Wicked’ Could Honor Black Women
Denzel Washington To Star As Ancient Warrior Hannibal In New Netflix Film
Gabrielle Union & Dwyane Wade’s Kids Wanted Her To Quit Acting & Be A Stay-At-Home Mom: Dad Is Rich!
Ryan Coogler Decides ‘Black Panther’ Sequel ‘Is Staying In Georgia’ Amid Controversial Voting Law
Lupita Nyong’o Says The Cast Of ‘Black Panther: Wakanda Forever’ Visited Chadwick Boseman’s Grave Before Filming: It Was Our Way Of Continuing This Journey
Oprah Backs Out Of #MeToo Docu On Women Who Accused Russell Simmons Of Sexual Assault & Harassment + Russell Simmons & 50 Cent React
Black Panther’s Letitia Wright Says She ‘Could Hear’ Chadwick Boseman Tell Her ‘You Got This’ While Filming Sequel