Former NFL Star Antonio Brown Wanted For Attempted M*rder In $hooting Following Celebrity Boxing Match In May

Antonio Brown
Former NFL Star Antonio Brown Wanted For Attempted M*rder In $hooting Following Celebrity Boxing Match In May
Former NFL star Antonio Brown is now facing serious legal trouble.
According to The Washington Post, police in Miami-Dade County are actively seeking Brown in connection to a May sh**ting incident at a celebrity boxing match.
A judge signed off on the arrest warrant Wednesday, officially charging Brown with attempted m*rder with a f*rearm.
The alleged incident took place just after midnight on May 16 in Miami’s Little Haiti neighborhood. Brown was reportedly detained at the time but was released a few hours later.
Per the warrant, Brown must post a $10,000 bond and will be required to serve house arrest if taken into custody.
This marks the latest in a string of controversies involving the former wide receiver, who has remained in the headlines since his NFL exit.
What are your thoughts on this latest update?
Previous Article
Next Article
Boxer Gervonta Davis’ Child’s Mother Requests $10K A Month In Child Support, Says He Previously Requested Sexual Favors As A Trade-Off
Shannon Sharpe Loves Dating Aggressive Women [VIDEO]
J.R. Smith Enrolls At North Carolina A&T & Hopes To Join The Golf Team
Sha’Carri Richardson Appears To Respond To Olympic Runner Gabby Thomas Who Expressed Disappointment In Black People Boycotting Games
Deontay Wilder Says “The Best Man Won” After Losing Heavyweight Title To Tyson Fury
NBA Star Miles Bridges Files Restraining Order for Children’s Mother to Stop Harassing Him & His Dog Following Her Claims of Domestic Violence
Professional Boxer Terence Crawford’s Nebraska Home Burglarized, $317K Worth Of Jewelry Stolen
Megan Thee Stallion – Carl Crawford Says He Didn’t Know About Rapper’s Roc Nation Deal Until She Announced It