OJ Simpson Says He Hopes Rape Allegations Against NFL Star Antonio Brown Aren’t True [VIDEO]

OJ Simpson, Antonio Brown
OJ Simpson Says He Hopes Rape Allegations Against NFL Star Antonio Brown Aren’t True [VIDEO]
OJ Simpson has now entered the conversation about Antonio Brown’s former trainer’s claims that he sexually assaulted her on more than one occasion.
It was previously reported that gymnast Britney Taylor is suing Brown for the alleged assault.

Antonio Brown, Britney Taylor
Now, former NFLer Simpson has shared his thoughts in a Twitter video he captioned,
“As the @AB84 world turns!!!”
After bragging about his Fantasy Football success, he said,
“That whole Antonio Brown saga sort of worked in my favor.”
He said when news spread that Brown could be suspended from the Oakland Raiders last week, he went with another NFL star to represent his team.
Interestingly enough, Brown signed with the New England Patriots the day before the lawsuit against him was filed.
Simpson then said of the allegations,
“Let’s make one thing clear, he was accused not charged. I don’t know how that’s gonna affect him this week. I’m hoping that’s not true. Nothing I know about Antonio would make me think he would do something like that. But as Antonio Browns turns is where we’re living now. I hope it’s not true, I’m just saying…”
As the @AB84 world turns!!! pic.twitter.com/faElHSG2tG
— O.J. Simpson (@TheRealOJ32) September 11, 2019
Brown has denied the allegations in a statement his lawyer released.
“Mr. Brown denies each and every allegation in the lawsuit. He will pursue all legal remedies to not only clear his name but to also protect other professional athletes against false accusations.”
They also accused Taylor of trying to extort him.
Taylor released a statement and said,
“As a rape victim of Antonio Brown, deciding to speak out has been an incredibly difficult decision. I have found strength in my faith, my family, and from the accounts of other survivors of sexual assault. Speaking out removes the shame that I have felt for the past year and places it on the person responsible for my rape. I will cooperate with the NFL and any other agencies; however, at this time, I respectfully request that the media please respect my privacy.”
What are your thoughts on OJ’s opinion? Tell us in the comments.
Previous Article
Next Article
Ex NFL Star Adam ‘Pacman’ Jones Arrested, Allegedly Kicked & Punched A Person Until They Were Unconscious
Draymond Green Says People Can’t Know The Real Him Just By Watching Basketball Because It’s Just A Job: Shame On You
Celtics Coach Ime Udoka — Players Learned Of His Suspension On Social Media Along W/ His Fiancée Nia Long
NFL Star Dwayne Haskins Was Allegedly Drugged, Blackmailed & Robbed Before His Death
Lamar Odom Reflects On Putting Basketball Behind Him: I’m Going To Focus On My Family
Ice Cube’s BIG3 League Hit w/ Lawsuit From Former Lawyer Over Unpaid Wages
Dwyane Wade Opens Up For The First Time About Having 40% Of His Kidney Removed Due To Cancerous Tumor
Cam Newton Reportedly Getting Released From Carolina Panthers After Nine Seasons