‘Best Man 3’ Is Still Happening, Morris Chestnut Confirms ‘Things Are Motion As We Speak’

‘Best Man 3’ Is Still Happening, Morris Chestnut Confirms ‘Things Are Motion As We Speak’
Best Man 3 is still a go!
While it’s been more than seven years since the popular sequel Best Man Holiday hit theaters, star Morris Chestnut said the third installment is happening.
He told the co-hosts of The Real earlier this month:
“I can tell you this right now, literally, I was on a call recently and the band is working on getting back together again. There’s some motion. Things are in motion literally as we speak.”
Best Man was released on Oct. 22, 1999, and Best Man Holiday on Nov. 15, 2013. After the success of Best Man Holiday, many fans began to wonder if a third movie would also be released.
Taye Diggs, who also stars in the franchise, said recently that it could even be a TV series.
“I do think it will happen. We’ve all been in discussions with the director Malcolm Lee. I think it might end up being a TV series, maybe on a streaming platform. But the script has already been written, so we’ll see.”
#TayeDiggs says “The Best Man” movie may become a TV series. Full story on #theJasmineBRAND.com @TayeDiggs @Morris_Chestnut @NiaLong @justsanaa @HaroldPerrineau @malcolmdlee pic.twitter.com/VgpbKjvK6C
— theJasmineBRAND (@thejasminebrand) March 16, 2020
What are your thoughts on a Best Man 3 happening? Comment and let us know.
Previous Article
Next Article
‘Black Panther 3’ Officially Confirmed By Marvel After Denzel Washington Revealed A Role Was Being Written For Him
Eddie Murphy Starring In “Beverly Hills Cop 4” For Netflix
Michael B. Jordan & Ryan Coogler’s Next Collaborative Film Sparks Bidding War Between Sony, Warner Bros. & Universal
Tyler Perry Slams Publication For Claiming He ‘Called Out’ Jill Scott & Janet Jackson For ‘Holding Up’ The 3rd Installment Of ‘Why Did I Get Married’: Stop The BS
Will Smith Is Considering A Political Career In The Future
‘Black Panther’ Director Ryan Coogler Recalls Chadwick Boseman’s De@th Hitting Michael B. Jordan ‘The Hardest’
Jonathan Majors Lands First Movie Role After Domestic Assault Conviction
Legendary Actor Louis Gossett, Jr. Tests Positive For COVID-19, Reportedly Left Hospital Out Of Fear