Kid Cudi Says ‘I’ll Work With You’ After Lil Nas X Criticized For Not Featuring Any Black Male Artists On His New Album

Kid Cudi Says ‘I’ll Work With You’ After Lil Nas X Criticized For Not Featuring Any Black Male Artists On His New Album
Lil Nas X has a friend in Kid Cudi as he received criticism for the features on his upcoming album Montero.
After a momentum album announcement earlier this week, Lil Nas X followed up with a trailer to reveal the tracklist on his album. The trailer revealed a few surprise guests as well. It appears that Doja Cat, Elton John, Megan Thee Stallion, and Miley Cyrus have all joined forces with the star!
See the trailer here.
Despite having some of the biggest artists on his debut album, a Twitter user made an accusation that led Kid Cudi to step in.
They wrote,
“Lil Nas X’s album has no black male [guests] lol. Just women & white men. No agenda tho”
Lil Nas X responded,
“maybe a lot of them just don’t wanna work with me”

In case you missed it, Lil Nas X has made quite the controversy this year after releasing an edgy visual to single “Montero (Call Me By Your Name)”.
The video included a dance with satan and biblical features. Lil Nas X followed up with a potential release of his “Satan Shoes”. However, the shoes were later recalled due to an infringement lawsuit with Nike.

Lil Nas X shoes
In July, Lil Nas X released his second single “Industry Baby” featuring Jack Harlow.
After Lil Nas X insinuated that black men did not want to work with him, Kid Cudi offered to collaborate. He responded and wrote:
“N**** ill work w u and frolic in rose gardens w u singin about my pain”
Lil Nas X took the Grammy-winning artist up for his offer. He wrote back:
“u heard it here first everybody kid cudi x lil nas for montero deluxe”
Known for his hit single, “Day ‘n’ Night”, Kid Cudi doubled down on his offer. He followed up and wrote:
“Im there. Say less lets have our boys @takeadaytrip set it up!”
Take a Daytrip was included in the tweet as the duo recently produced “Industry Baby”. The songwriters/producers responded by tagging Kid Cudi’s producer, Dot Da Genius. The duo wrote:
“Turn on the synths @DotDaGenius It’s happening”
Montero is set to drop on Sept. 17 so it’s not clear when their collaboration will come into fruition.
What are your thoughts about the possible collaboration? Please be sure to share your thoughts below.




Previous Article
Next Article
Young Thug Faces $6 Million Lawsuit From AEG For Booking Shows Outside Of Their Exclusive Concerts Agreement
Dionne Warwick Salutes Megan Thee Stallion’s Grammy Nominations, Says She Doesn’t Want To Know What A ‘Hot Girl’ Is
T.I. Spotted Lashing Out At Comedian For Joking About Sexual Abuse Allegations Against Him And Tiny: Don’t Play With Me About That! [VIDEO]
Chloe Bailey Avoids Questions About Burna Boy Dating Rumors
Chlöe Bailey Wins First Award As A Solo Artist
Roberta Flack Diagnosed w/ ALS & Can No Longer Sing, Publicist Shares
Drake Seemingly Responds To Serena Williams’ Super Bowl Cameo w/ Finsta Post Of Her Former Agent
UPDATE: A$AP Rocky Confirms Rihanna Is Pregnant w/ Their 3rd Child!