Travis Scott Hit W/ Over 100 Lawsuits For Astroworld Tragedy, Attorneys Claim They’re Planning To File 90 More

Travis Scott Hit W/ Over 100 Lawsuits Over Astroworld Tragedy, Attorneys Claim They’re Planning To File 90 More
Travis Scott‘s Astroworld Festival lawsuits are continuing to pile up–and they’ve now hit the triple-digits!
Since last week’s highly-publicized Astroworld catastrophe–where nine people died and hundreds were injured–Travis Scott has faced waves of backlash. People have specifically slammed the “SICKO MODE” rapper for continuing to perform during the violent crowd surge, and Travis Scott‘s attempts at addressing the matter have been criticized by some as insincere and performative.

Travis Scott
Additionally, other troubling accounts of Travis‘ character have also come out–including an allegation that he left his former manager for dead while suffering a seizure during a studio session. A 2015 video of him inciting audience members to beat up a fan has also garnered widespread backlash.
Travis Scott’s ex manager claims rapper left him for dead while he was having a seizure in a basement. pic.twitter.com/lVY1k4s5xe
— BACKUP ACCOUNT (@JasmineBrandTHE) November 9, 2021
Travis Scott can stop a concert because someone tried to steal his shoe but not when literal people are dying and some of yall are defending him? pic.twitter.com/Vv8U74TYP5
— ??MichelleWithLuv??? (@sweetdestruxion) November 7, 2021
As Travis Scott remains embroiled in controversy within the court of public opinion, his legal issues are adding up as well! During a recent news conference, attorney Ben Crump announced that he and fellow lawyer Alex Hilliard are preparing to file 90 new lawsuits in the Astroworld case.
The lawyers are also reportedly representing over 200 people in the matter and have already filed 110 lawsuits against Travis and Live Nation. The specific details of the lawsuits remain unclear.
You can watch the press conference on the Astroworld tragedy down below:
Travis Scott remains largely inactive on social media and has not uploaded since Saturday (Nov. 6th). His spokesperson spoke out earlier today.
What do you think about Travis Scott’s Astroworld lawsuits going into the triple-digits? Share your thoughts down below to let us know.
Previous Article
Next Article
Former Bad Boy Rapper G. Dep Released From Prison After Serving Decade-Plus Sentence For 1993 Murder: ‘Free At Last’
Jay-Z Praises Bad Bunny Ahead of Super Bowl LX Halftime Show: “Truly Inspiring”
Janet Jackson Says Performing w/ Video Version Of Michael Jackson Amid Her Tour Is ‘Emotional’: ‘I Relive That Whole Journey’
R. Kelly’s Lawyer To Seek Pardon From Donald Trump Following Claims The Singer Was Targeted Behind Bars
Rapper B.o.B. Says Flat Earth Beliefs Led To Venue Bans: ‘Had No Idea That It Would Be So Controversial’
Watch Toni Braxton Use A Vibrator For Her Skincare Routine: I Only Use It On My Face, Honest!
Jim Jones & Maino Speak Out Against Gunna & Young Thug’s Music Being Used Against Them In Court: It Shouldn’t Be Taken Out Of Context As It Being So Literal
Keri Hilson Reacts To Being Told She’s ‘Washed Up’: “My Career Is Far From Over”