Colin Kaepernick’s Girlfriend Nessa Diab Calls Out NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell

Colin Kaepernick’s Girlfriend Nessa Diab Calls Out NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell
Radio personality Nessa Diab, 38, is defending her long-term boyfriend, former NFL quarterback Colin Kaepernick. On Wednesday (Dec. 11th), Nessa Diab took to Twitter, calling out the NFL Commissioner, Rodger Goodell following his statement during the league’s winter meetings in Irving, Texas. On Wednesday, Goodell said that after attempting to reach out to Kaepernick and his team to provide the former NFL player with a platform for a spot on a roster, the league has now moved on. He says,
“This was about creating an opportunity. We created that opportunity. It was a unique opportunity, a credible opportunity, and he chose not to take it. I understand that…We’ve moved on.”
Nessa responded on social media. See her tweet below.

She added:
There are ppl who give up their rights&integrity for “looks” & a dollar, that’s their belief. Let’s celebrate Colin didn’t allow himself to get played by the league+the others who used that workout to cover up their malicious intentions. WATCH https://t.co/wUlfn5NSXQ @RickStrom
— NESSA (@nessnitty) December 14, 2019
As previously reported, on the day of the workout, the 32-year-old quarterback moved the tryout from the Atlanta Falcons facility to a local high school after learning the media would not be permitted to attend.
Afterwards, Nessa took to social media to campaign for Kaepernick posting details of the new location which included a statement that addressed the media access for transparency.

After completing his workout at the new location, Kaepernick spoke directly with the media on his potential new opportunity to be apart of a roster. In his message, the social justice activist put the league on notice, calling out league commissioner, Roger Goodell and all 32 owners, telling them to “stop running.” He said,
“I’ve been ready for three years. I’ve been denied for three years. We all know why I came out here. [I] showed it today in front of everybody. We have nothing to hide. So we’re waiting for the 32 owners, 32 teams, Roger Goodell, all of them stop running. Stop running from the truth. Stop running from the people.”
The former NFL player was allegedly blackballed after he protested against police brutality by kneeling when the national anthem was sung during games. And now it appears the NFL has closed the book on Kaepernick’s return.
What are your thoughts on Nessa’s comments? Let us know in the comments!
Previous Article
Next Article
Pro Boxer Claressa Shields Weighs In On Sha’Carri Richardson Controversy: Being An Olympic Athlete Comes W/ A Lot Of Sacrifice! + #LetShacarriRun Trends
Odell Beckham Jr. — Newly Released Bodycam Footage Of Athlete Being Removed From Plane Shows Dispute He Had w/ Another Passenger: You’re Everything Wrong w/ The World
NBA Players Have The Option Of Wearing A Smart Ring That Detects COVID-19 Three Days In Advance
[UPDATE] Sports Agent Rich Paul & Former ESPN Personality Max Kellerman’s New Video Podcast Confirmed
La La Anthony Beams w/ Pride As Son Kiyan Makes His Syracuse Basketball Debut: ‘Proud Mom Moment!’
Brittney Griner Fires Back At Internet Trolls After Being Ejected From Game Over Altercation w/ Rickea Jackson
LeBron James’ Son Bronny, 17, Gets First Set Of Tattoos
Former NBA Player Ben McLemore Sentenced To 100 Months In Prison For 2021 R@pe At Teammate’s House Party