Rev. Jesse Jackson Released From Rehab Hospital, Says Vaccine ‘Took Me From Death’

Jesse Jackson
Rev. Jesse Jackson Released From Rehab Hospital, Says Vaccine ‘Took Me From Death’
Rev. Jesse Jackson’s health seems to be doing much better following his recent battle with COVID-19 and issues with Parkinson’s disease.
As previously reported, news broke on Aug. 30 that Rev. Jesse Jackson, 79, and his wife, Jacqueline Jackson, 77, were both hospitalized after being diagnosed with COVID. Jacqueline Jackson spent some time in the ICU but ultimately recovered and was sent home earlier this month. However, according to reports, Rev. Jesse Jackson remained at the Shirley Ryan AbilityLab to receive intensive occupational and physical therapy for his Parkinson’s diagnosis.
Thankfully, Rev. Jesse Jackson was able to beat coronavirus and complete the therapy for his nervous system disorder. Yesterday, Sept. 22, Rev. Jesse Jackson was given the green light to leave the rehab center where he was receiving treatment. The political activist spoke on his recent health scare and said,
“Thank God for leading the way to get me to walk again on my own power, talking.”
He continued and shared how the COVID vaccine helped him recover.
“The shot took me from death. I never had a breathing issue, respiration. It couldn’t take over me.”
He added,
“I want to express my thanks to people. My wife and I are both so grateful.”
What are your thoughts on what Rev. Jesse Jackson shared? Tell us in the comments below
Previous Article
Next Article
24 States Sue To Block Donald Trump’s Executive Order On Birthright Citizenship
Nigeria’s First Lady, Senator Oluremi Tinubu, Criticizes American ‘Nakedness’ Following Meghan Markle Visit: ‘That Is Not Beautiful At All’
President-Elect Donald Trump Reveals Plan To Rename The Gulf Of Mexico To ‘Gulf Of America’: ‘We Do Most Of The Work There, It’s Ours’
Maryland Gov. Wes Moore Vetoes Slavery Reparations Study Bill, Says Now Is The Time To Focus On The Work Itself
Trump Announces $200 Million Gold-Adorned White House Ballroom To Replace East Wing Event Space
Fort Worth Substitute Teacher Under Investigation After Calling For ICE To Remove Students Amid Trump’s New Immigration Policies
Stacey Abrams: I Would Be An Excellent Running Mate For Joe Biden